Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last time you got nicked?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
The day Rooney got Sent off against Portugul with that infamous stamp. Had a punch up..... Cos i'm well Ard

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
2 years ago for affray & got sent down for 6 months.

moral of the story: Dont help a girl who just got punch by her boyfriend about 5 times who will later not press charges agaist him, but he presses charges against you :facepalm:

p.s. If the justice system wasnt a mess this wouldnt of happen, I am not a thug !!!

smoke grenade

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
2 years ago for affray & got sent down for 6 months.

moral of the story: Dont help a girl who just got punch by her boyfriend about 5 times who will later not press charges agaist him, but he presses charges against you :facepalm:

p.s. If the justice system wasnt a mess this wouldnt of happen, I am not a thug !!!

you mean you beat your bird in a drunken rage dont you

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
weird-pet-look-alikes07.jpg

smoke grenade

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
1st offence taken to court !, but I had been arrest a number of times in the past as a stupid youth so that didnt help.

Come to think of it I have been to court for 3 charges of Affray convicted twice and other one was thrown out. Only ended up painting walls for 100 hours each time

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I dont think anyone chooses to get nicked do they

Some people do :)

Usually because they have nowhere to go (homeless) and they want a bed for the night so they nick something from a shop in the hope of being caught. Or aggressive/abusive drunks, and they've had repeated chances to wind it in or walk away, but they won't have it. That's choosing to be nicked in my book.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
When we played Sunderland last time we were in the Champ. The night before out in Newcastle I go locked up for the night for having a public wee wee in the high street,

smoke grenade

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
Some people do :)

Usually because they have nowhere to go (homeless) and they want a bed for the night so they nick something from a shop in the hope of being caught. Or aggressive/abusive drunks, and they've had repeated chances to wind it in or walk away, but they won't have it. That's choosing to be nicked in my book.

Maybe they should attempt to nick a tent because it is hardly a bed

Win win situation

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Was placed under arrest for burglary once as i was apparently in the area and fitted the description, but they found the person who actually did it and released me 15 minutes later.

slimes

Aug 23, 2011
cheltenham
was caught weeing in an loyds alcove (no cashpoint) at 3am after clubbing.took my details and i asked how much the fine was,police officer said 40 quid, i had 40 quid on me at the time,but he said no , i had to go to court,6 months later my date in court coincided with my holiday,so i wrote a letter explaining im not guilty as i walked to every public toilet and none were open, i explained i didnt live in this town so what should i of done.

Well,they let me off ,tho the local paper still printed my name even tho it stated i was not guilty!!

The day Rooney got Sent off against Portugul with that infamous stamp. Had a punch up..... Cos i'm well Ard

Post match temper fuels a lot of hooliganism, sometimes from normally calm collected people.
I was a bit angry after the 98 World Cup v Argentina, since the ref was bent as all hell in sending Beckham off (and Becks got berated for over 2 years for that), and in denying a clearcut goal from Campbell. Seeing that curly Argie defender pogoing with glee when we had run them ragged and beaten them 'unofficially' and fairly, yet they went on - that was infuriating.
However, it was kept quiet about the fact that a Frenchman was murdered outside, by a regular supporter. He'd laughed, and one lad thought he was Argentinian mocking the English fans - and he killed the bloke.
He might be available to apply for paroll by now, but the French lad remains dead. That was a costly blood-rush to the head eh?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/soccer/world/events/1998/worldcup/news/1998/07/04/soccer_murder/

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here