Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last night I was told to sit down

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
He was told to sit down when we scored!!!

That is just wrong, why on earth bother going to an emotional sport that has the potential for excitement and uncontrollable joy at times. If you are adverse to people jumping about with joy or people standing up after scoring a goal that takes you top of the table you really should not be at a football match.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
That is just wrong, why on earth bother going to an emotional sport that has the potential for excitement and uncontrollable joy at times. If you are adverse to people jumping about with joy or people standing up after scoring a goal that takes you top of the table you really should not be at a football match.
Tbf to Simmo, he does stick out like a sore thumb, from my view in North he's the only one up and down shouting in a radius of about 50 people .

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I think she does make some very valid points about modern day football tbh , what's the point of going to the match if you haven't got the right sort of foundation :lolol:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
When we score everyone is up so I can't imagine any complaints coming his way then.

I was up shouting at the midget in black who was having a cup of tea and a biscuit with their keeper at the time :moo:
Obviously the bloke who told me to sit down was trying to see if it was a choccy one:p

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
I cant speak for the lady you encountered, But I had a right cock infront of me keep standing up, even when nothing was really happening,
I asked politely at first, Because I didn't pay out hard earned money to see the someone's arse all match.

Then standing up while the ref stopped the game really got me pissed off.
I don't get into stupid fights. So i reported the guy to the steward. it turned out he wasn't even supposed to be seated there. Bye bye :lolol:
What a ****.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
At half time I walked back into the concourse and saw two blokes, probably early 20's, walking back out to their seats with pints in their hands. They clearly didn't know the rules and weren't trying to be sneaky about it at all. A genuine mistake.

the bloke infront of me RAN to a steward and said "you've just missed two guys with beers going to sit down!!!!!!!, They went out there and turned left!"

He then turned to his mates as if he had stopped the crime of the century. :lolol:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Last season I brought my mum along to a match. As she hadn't been to a football match for at least 40 years she just took her pint out to her seat and no one stopped her, as a lady in her late 60's seemed to be invisible to the stewards. Thankfully no one sitting nearby was a grass so she enjoyed her pint watching the game.

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
80th. I have to say last night's early leavers were the highest number ever. I reckon when the final whistle went at least 40% of the people had left. Disappointing, the team deserve better. We did have to endure a 50 minute P&R queue afterwards, the race hill one is painfully slow.
Stayed until final whistle and also had to endure the Sainsbury's P&R which took an hour at least, never again.

Jan 30, 2008
I cant speak for the lady you encountered, But I had a right cock infront of me keep standing up, even when nothing was really happening,
I asked politely at first, Because I didn't pay out hard earned money to see the someone's arse all match.

Then standing up while the ref stopped the game really got me pissed off.
I don't get into stupid fights. So i reported the guy to the steward. it turned out he wasn't even supposed to be seated there. Bye bye :lolol:
What a grass I am.
totally agree
regards
DR

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sounds typical of what occupies half the north stand at the moment which has less testosterone than a gluten free bakery.

Here's an insight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZzjpd-ZKrE

Give the girl a break.

Has an albion flag hanging up in her bedroom. Went to the football with her dad and cousin. Didn't leave early, stayed to the bitterly cold end. Praised Knocky as she should.

Albion fans can't ALL be weird-looking middle-aged bennies.

Sake!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Give the girl a break.

Has an albion flag hanging up in her bedroom. Went to the football with her dad and cousin. Didn't leave early, stayed to the bitterly cold end. Praised Knocky as she should.

Sake!

I agree, nothing but respect go girl you only live once.

Jan 30, 2008
Give the girl a break.

Sake!
**** SAKE ,WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here