Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last night I was told to sit down

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
E1B was where my indiscretion took place albeit not as high up as T, I get its the FS so I generally behave, but it was the 94th minute and there was certainly a lack of kids. If my drunken recollection was correct I didnt swear at him or anything. Think he was bigger than me anyway.

I'm not really having a pop at him though, he pays his money. Just a bit saddened how an ever increasing majority don't want play any part in a live match

You are in the one place in the ground where you have to expect that kind of thing though. Obviously there's the North but you'd have no problems the opposite side of the ground either.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
E1B was where my indiscretion took place albeit not as high up as T, I get its the FS so I generally behave, but it was the 94th minute and there was certainly a lack of kids. If my drunken recollection was correct I didnt swear at him or anything. Think he was bigger than me anyway.

I'm not really having a pop at him though, he pays his money. Just a bit saddened how an ever increasing majority don't want play any part in a live match

always a problem at the Amex unfortunately........widespread apathy.....can't help thinking that sometimes the fans get what they deserve ( not the 8 or 9 k hardcore fans but the boring as bat shit divs who just WILL NOT GET ANIMATED........

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
...in the 94th minute????????????

I went into that part of the lower East once with my nephew, never again. Overprotective parents, groups of children and a bunch of knobs who wish to expend the least amount of energy possible.

Steer well clear if you like to actually get into the match.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I went into that part of the lower East once with my nephew, never again. Overprotective parents, groups of children and a bunch of knobs who wish to expend the least amount of energy possible.

Steer well clear if you like to actually get into the match.

I have a ST in the North ..... until I die

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here