Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Las Vegas - Stag Weekend

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Am off to Las Vegas soon for a 5 day long stag weekend.

Any do's/dont's? Any must places to see.

I am definitely going to the Grand Canyon, anywhere else that's a must for a stag party in Vegas?

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
I understand it's going to be the stag's of all stag's.....
Make sure Cecil has a good feed - he needs fattening up.....:lolol:

Stumpy Tim

Vegas is quality for a few days. Check out a Cirque du Soleil show for sure. There's not much to do during the days really. Grand Canyon & Hoover Dam are obvious.. it's worth doing a helicopter ride over those.

Great strippers too

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Am off to Las Vegas soon for a 5 day long stag weekend.

Any do's/dont's? Any must places to see.

I am definitely going to the Grand Canyon, anywhere else that's a must for a stag party in Vegas?
dont under any circumstances leave a brass unattended in your room , i know two people that have been robbed blind whilst using the toilet in their room,leaving said brass unattended for a minute or so, ( no it wasnt me !!!) otherwise , enjoy :clap2:

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
dont under any circumstances leave a brass unattended in your room , i know two people that have been robbed blind whilst using the toilet in their room,leaving said brass unattended for a minute or so, ( no it wasnt me !!!) otherwise , enjoy :clap2:

Point taken, I know someone whom that happened to as well.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
so i take it that at some point in the festivities a certain type of "lady" will be visiting your room ? :lolol:

Not for me off course, however, there may be other members of the group whom may be interested in such entertainment!

The bloke I know wasn't even with the ladies of the night, he genuinely thought he had pulled, they only thing he got pulled that night was his wallet.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Not for me off course, however, there may be other members of the group whom may be interested in such entertainment!

The bloke I know wasn't even with the ladies of the night, he genuinely thought he had pulled, they only thing he got pulled that night was his wallet.
first time i went , birds kept chatting to me and showing out , there was me thinking, " you've not lost it son " oh little did i know !! and i wouldnt consider myself naive either !

p.s sorry if ive f***ed up any future vegas trips for married blokes whose other halves also view this site !!

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
first time i went , birds kept chatting to me and showing out , there was me thinking, " you've not lost it son " oh little did i know !! and i wouldnt consider myself naive either !

p.s sorry if ive f***ed up any future vegas trips for married blokes whose other halves also view this site !!

Same here, when we went to the Hatton fight last June, my mate thought he'd copped off with a Whitney Houston lookalike, circa late 1980's, until she started talking dough:lolol:

Try and book the Stratosphere Revolving Restuarant, quality night out, as is the Beatles Show, Love.

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
Dick in, wallet out!

NO BODY fucks for free in Vegas so don't ever think you've pulled, even if your George Clooney. Death Valley is pretty cool!! (2-3 hours drive) Take a few beers to quench your thirst though. Lake Mead/watersports fun. Zion national park very scenic but perhaps not for a stag trip.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

yer agreed the birds go wild there

Been there a few times

Would recommend staying at the palms, Venetian or Mandalay bay.

Best club by a mile is Tao - table costs around 800. Well worth it you get treated like a king.

Shammo

Jan 31, 2005
Burgess Hill
agree with cardboard.................vegas is unbelievable.

took helicopter trip to Grand Canyon. Costs £250 each but a trip of a lifetime. Stayed at Mandalay Bay which wa superb (has it's own beach!), but would suggest hotel further up the strip

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
There's a bar down towards Wynn's with a big neon sign outside saying 'Cold beer, dirty girls'. Totally unsuitable for a stag do, though.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Hire a car and take a whitwater rafting trip down the colorado river. I think everyone has said all there is re Las Vegas.

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
If you are going to do a helicopter trip to the Grand Canyon, it might be best to book in advance, or you may find yourself disappointed. These trips are incredibly popular. It also might be worth doing this early on during your stay just in case your trip is cancelled due to bad weather (this happened to us) to give yourself a chance of rescheduling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here