Large protest tonight Brighton!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
This is NOT a left v right thing its about freedom to protest with the hope that you can influence public opinion and eventually change government policy.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
This is NOT a left v right thing its about freedom to protest with the hope that you can influence public opinion and eventually change government policy.

Agreed,freedom of protest, not freedom to see fire to police vans with the coppers still in them,not freedom to fire flares at police horses,not freedom to vandalise NHS workers cars in multi-storey car parks.
These smellys just want to cause as much damage and injury as possible..THUGS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Come now Mouldy, when is punching a woman ever acceptable? same as using the leading end of the shield as a weapon.
Strangely, I haven't seen any footage of fireworks being thrown. Maybe the Policeman recording it was one of the ones that got broken bones, eh?

Oh, what's that? They didn't get any broken bones?
But, but, they said they did!

We should know that the police will lie when it suits.

Remember the palace game at the Amex when the scum broke in and assaulted stewards? The matchday commander went on Twitter and LIED that weapons, including knives, had been found. When challenged to produce the weapons, he couldn't. Why? Because he had lied and made the whole thing up. Was that copper reprimanded or sanctioned for such an outrageous lie? Nope. He got promoted.

And now in Bristol police lie that two officers suffered broken bones. When they didn't.

And I won't even start on the conspiracy of lies of the police at Hillsborough that delayed justice for the 96 for decades.

Don't exactly help themselves do they?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Agreed,freedom of protest, not freedom to see fire to police vans with the coppers still in them,not freedom to fire flares at police horses,not freedom to vandalise NHS workers cars in multi-storey car parks.
These smellys just want to cause as much damage and injury as possible..THUGS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know about you being Baker Lite but you're certainly a sandwich short of a picnic !

You don't seem to grasp that these protests are about our freedoms to protest - as with almost every protest there are agitators and hangers on - it doesn't deflect that OUR freedoms are being taken away from us and idiots like you stand by and allow it to happen.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I don't know about you being Baker Lite but you're certainly a sandwich short of a picnic !

You don't seem to grasp that these protests are about our freedoms to protest - as with almost every protest there are agitators and hangers on - it doesn't deflect that OUR freedoms are being taken away from us and idiots like you stand by and allow it to happen.

I don’t think BL has issues with freedom of protest, no his issue I think is wanton violence against public servants, their equipment funded by us the tax payer, the service animals, innocent bystanders and adjacent public and private property [emoji1745]

Jan 30, 2008
Depends how you want to describe protesting, a lot of the people out 'protesting' are breaking the law what a bunch of tossers
Regards
DF

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
I don’t think BL has issues with freedom of protest, no his issue I think is wanton violence against public servants, their equipment funded by us the tax payer, the service animals, innocent bystanders and adjacent public and private property [emoji1745]

Problem being, as with every stupid, he's effectively branding every protestor a smelly, unwashed and a leftie. He would always take the side of the police despite a huge amount of evidence of their unprofessionalism, corruption and even murder.

Jan 30, 2008
Problem being, as with every stupid, he's effectively branding every protestor a smelly, unwashed and a leftie. He would always take the side of the police despite a huge amount of evidence of their unprofessionalism, corruption and even murder.

You're quite right not everyone one's a smelly lefty but the one's causing the problems are :whistle:
Regards
DF

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Depends how you want to describe protesting, a lot of the people out 'protesting' are breaking the law what a bunch of tossers
Regards
DF

You and I agree on a lot when it comes to the EU but I do need to pull you up on this.

There should be NO restrictions on protest - pandemic or not - otherwise it allows any government with a decent majority to get away with anything they wish. I also find it rather ironic that you call people currently breaking the Covid laws to protest ( as should be their right ) tossers but on other threads have glorified football 'rucks' .... which just happen to be illegal as well.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
You and I agree on a lot when it comes to the EU but I do need to pull you up on this.

There should be NO restrictions on protest - pandemic or not - otherwise it allows any government with a decent majority to get away with anything they wish. I also find it rather ironic that you call people currently breaking the Covid laws to protest ( as should be their right ) tossers but on other threads have glorified football 'rucks' .... which just happen to be illegal as well.

Also strangely silent on the anti lockdown protests....?

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

very selective when using the taxpayer fund argument, like Track/Test and Trace or 77k eyebrows?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Still here? Yesterday you stated you wouldn’t post on this thread again (and also posted twice again yesterday) .....you can’t stop yourself can you?

Jan 30, 2008

Leave it to Parliament, no matter how much law breaking goes on it isn't going to change anything
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports