C'mon Sussex Colts ???

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
"Guys, I've got a great idea.
Let's put a one day game on at the prettiest ground in the country,
but have it...
On a FRIDAY, so nobody can go to it!
:O:O:O"

What a bunch of utter ____s they really are.

Jul 7, 2003
Beautiful setting for Travis and the kids to play in. Someone said earlier that the average age of the Sussex side is 19 year old.

Nice to have this on in the background while working - finding it quite soothing.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Nice to have some proper cricket on after the Hundred sideshow.

Shame Haines went cheaply. Lots of debutants in the side who wouldn't have got the chance had the Hundred not squeezed the scheduling to bursting point.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Dan, Oli, James, Archie and Joe are all amazing talents, and will hopefully do well.
Great to see them all taking the step up this year from the Academy squad. Theres a lot of belief in the youngsters within the Sussex set up this year - lets hope they set the club on the right path for the next few years.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Some of them have shown more desire and fight than our so called overseas stars this season.

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
Interestingly, it's not even in Lancashire. Now in Cumbria, having previously been in the West Riding of Yorkshire. I don't know why Lancashire use it, except that it seems to draw a crowd.

Todmorden, a Lancashire League ground, is used as a home ground both by Lancashire 2nds and Yorkshire 2nds. The old border runs across the field, so you can hit it into the next country and still be run out going for a quick single.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Lancs 19/3 in the 6th over.

The kids are doing alright :thumbsup:

2 for Sarrro, 1 for Crocombe

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Shouldn't this be renamed "The Three Hundred"?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here