Lambeth Bus attack ,

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
My view,.. I suspect if there was a racist component to this whole incident, it will be suppressed until there have been some arrests for fear that the waters could be muddied for the investigating authorities, any potential racist overtones will only then find their way into the press...... we shall have to wait and see. Either way, they need catching.

I would bet that the attackers will claim she said something racist

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Horrible attack by scumbags. The assimptions being made on this thread to provide proof to further peoples beliefs are bullshit. These things are best limited to facts. Hopefully the police and courts will deal with them professionally using the evidence to put them away.

This!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I don't want to get in the way of a binfest but anyone else who tries to get round the swear filter will also be banned, as daveinprague has just been.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Scum is scum, whether it is white or black. I hope the magistrate gives them a severe sentence.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Scum is scum, whether it is white or black. I hope the magistrate gives them a severe sentence.

Nope, racist scum, whether black or white are worse and the courts likely sentence would reflect that, so thats why there is some debate on here.

We do not know, but to dismiss any suggesting of it takes away an important aspect of the crime.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Nope, racist scum, whether black or white are worse and the courts likely sentence would reflect that, so thats why there is some debate on here.

We do not know, but to dismiss any suggesting of it takes away an important aspect of the crime.

But to suggest that this crime is racist, based purely on the colour of skin of the perpetrators and victim, or any of the other stereotypical suggestions on this thread based on no evidence other than colour of skin, is also in itself racist.

Until I read or see anything to the contrary, I believe this cowardly, despicable act is just that, with no other motivation involved.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I would bet that the attackers will claim she said something racist

Probably. Remember a few months back when those 4 muslim girls beat the white girl calling her a white slag. They go to court and walk free. If it was reversed then the white girls would be doing time.

See it all the time in the news. White people attack then you are racist scum but when it happens to a white person then its deafening. Only going by what I see in the news and courts.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
They look like a right little bunch of gaylords. Hope they get **** kicked out of them.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Probably. Remember a few months back when those 4 muslim girls beat the white girl calling her a white slag. They go to court and walk free. If it was reversed then the white girls would be doing time.

See it all the time in the news. White people attack then you are racist scum but when it happens to a white person then its deafening. Only going by what I see in the news and courts.

Which news? Which courts?

You keep abreast of all court cases? Or just the select ones that are reported, with their own take?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Not many black faces round my way, few chavvy white kids but they just mooch about doing nowt. Heard a right old commotion outside the other afternoon, going to see what all the hue and cry was about I opened up my balcony doors and could hear a rumpus but not see anything. I couldn't see them but sounded like cars being shouted at or someone shouting across the road. Soon they came into sight. About 5 or 6 black kids about 17 years old going up the road yelling at passing cars, pulling faces into car windows, throwing their cans about. Honestly, it was like a bunch of hyperactive 5 year olds had been escaped from a mental hospital. If this is a sign of things to come I'll be moving on thank you very much.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
My goodness this thread makes depressing reading.

this.

why the f*** has this turned into a race debate? some people attacked a woman on a bus, this shit happens all the time, race has nothing to do with it.

It disgusts me that some people are still so disgracefully, unashamedly and openly racist in this day and age.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
But to suggest that this crime is racist, based purely on the colour of skin of the perpetrators and victim, or any of the other stereotypical suggestions on this thread based on no evidence other than colour of skin, is also in itself racist.

Until I read or see anything to the contrary, I believe this cowardly, despicable act is just that, with no other motivation involved.

EXACTLY!

I can't believe how for so many posters on this thread their first instinct appears to be to point out the difference in race between the attacked and the attackers

Not only that but to then draw the conclusion that the attack had a racial element OR if the races were reversed how it then would - "obviously", "of cause [sic] it would be", "you could bet your bottom dollar it would be", "pretty much sure that was the motive of the attack", "I dont know if this was a racial attack, but I somehow suspect", (and that's just a selection).

All any of that demonstrates to me is a racially biased and stereotyped view on an incident which at this stage has not one iota of evidence to suggest there was any racial, ethnic, religious or sexist element to it.

Says a lot about the mindset of those posters.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
So anyone who thinks the attack may have something to do with race are in fact now all racists.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
So anyone who thinks the attack may have something to do with race are in fact now all racists.

Sadly it the blinkered knee jerk reaction that always prevails on this site.....however I reserve the effin right to voice an opinion or give a view.......if anyone calls me a racist, I will deal with them through the proper channels...... If that doesn't work I will kick their effin teeth in.......aannd relax.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The argument was over her dress not race. They appear to be a group of bitchy little queens as they all look gay as tangerines and one pulled her hair and poured a drink over her before mincing off like a tart. Ghastly people.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
The argument was over her dress not race. They appear to be a group of bitchy little queens as they all look gay as tangerines and one pulled her hair and poured a drink over her before mincing off like a tart. Ghastly people.

I thought that too, strangely......but throwing that into the discussion was always going to bring in the pink lobby and confuse the whole thing altogether.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports