Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kung Fu Cantona - 15 years on

Status
Not open for further replies.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
You are confusing two entirely separate issues here. The first is Cantona jumping into a crowd after copping some abuse from a Palace fan. Clearly it was naughty by him, clearly he shouldn't have done it, and clearly if it had been a Brighton fan we'd have thought differently: that's the nature of a football rivalry. You'd have been the same were the situation reversed.

The second is the Paul Nixon issue which, as I understand it from your posts, relates to a bunch of thugs having a go at one of your fans to the extent that they pushed him under a bus. Absolutely nothing to do with Eric Cantona, or his family, and certainly not worthy of wishing death and pestilence on him.

If you'd been raising money for Paul Nixon's kids (I presume that's what you're talking about) then you'd have found plenty of support on here as it sounds like an utterly tragic incident. But you are miles out in allowing the morons responsible to shovel the blame on a footballer for an episode several months previously. It was a cup semi-final as I recall, and tensions would have been running high whether Cantona had been punished or not. United have their share of thug fans, as do Palace (I'm not suggesting Nixon was one of them) and every other club. The same thing could have happened to anyone, in any game.
Not at all.The tensions were running high due to cantona.Would tensions have not been high at wembley? With zero trouble. Women.kids anyone were attacked and spat on before the match.That is not what would have happened.He was the cause and anyone that thinks different is living in cuckoo land.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
lol yet another crack head,you both live in the same crack den? maybe related? like most up there,he your brother or your dad? or both?
Keep it up child.:bla:
p.s. someone from littlehampton having a go about in breeding

f***ing classic hahahahahahaah

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
WTF is a puddle jumper? A child, a frog ?????

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
Keep it up child.:bla:

lol child,im flattered,you and your dad/brother thinks its big/hard to talk about cancer and shit,well lets hope you have it close to your own family,then lets see what shit your blabbing about then,til then you play up to your dad/brother maybe your impressing him,til then fu-ck off and do your homework.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
lol child,im flattered,you and your dad/brother thinks its big/hard to talk about cancer and shit,well lets hope you have it close to your own family,then lets see what shit your blabbing about then,til then you play up to your dad/brother maybe your impressing him,til then fu-ck off and do your homework.
O.K Quentin.:tantrum:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Very sad to hear that, but why the f*** blame it on Cantona is bit OTT if you ask me? Should we blame Cantona on the Haiti Crisis? Should we blame Cantona for Global Warming? Or should we praise Cantona for kicking one of you, I take the third one.

LEGEND! :bowdown: :bowdown:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Wow. Still stirs up a lot of bad feeling with the Palace fans doesn't it? And yes, the death of Mr Nixon was a terrible event and the scum who did it deserve lynching - but saying it was a direct consequence of Cantona's actions is stretching cause and effect past reasonable limits.

And anyway, you've got to look at it from our point of view: Cantona kicked a Palace fan. Hero. God. Legend. End of debate. And I'm glad us celebrating the anniverary pisses you off, it was all getting a bit touchy-feely on here what with us feeling sorry for your financial plight and all.

Oooh Aaah Cantona!

Shut up Labia lips.
You're a know nothing,no mark.
Cantona WOULD NOT have jumped into the crowd at grounds like Elland Road,Upton Park,Ninian Park etc;
Fact.
Hope he dies a terrible,painful death.
I'll be laughing if he does.

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
Shut up Labia lips.
You're a know nothing,no mark.
Cantona WOULD NOT have jumped into the crowd at grounds like Elland Road,Upton Park,Ninian Park etc;
Fact.
Hope he dies a terrible,painful death.
I'll be laughing if he does.

Lol labia lips,more kiddie talk,looool,and your right,he would not of jumped into other places like, Leeds,Millwall,West Ham, coz these guys can look after themselves,says a lot for you guys,eh? :thumbsup:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Ohhhh- AHhhhhh CANTONA! SAY OH AH CANTONA!

Legend :bowdown: Total bloody legend :bowdown: shouldn't have been banned, but KNIGHTED for his actions!

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Lol labia lips,more kiddie talk,looool,and your right,he would not of jumped into other places like, Leeds,Millwall,West Ham, coz these guys can look after themselves,says a lot for you guys,eh? :thumbsup:
How's littlehampton:lolol:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
To blame Cantona for the death of a fan is definitely OTT. You could blame the traffic, coach drivers, anything that meant he was unfortunate enough to be in that place at that time. Very sad but I don't think it was on Cantona's mind when he jumped in the crowd at Selhurst, that a few months down the line it would be the cause of a tragic death.

What you don't seem to understand is that if the French scumcunt had not jumped into the crowd,it wouldn't have made him a martyr to all the scumcunt fans of theirs.
They saw us a targets after that and a family man paid with his life for that.
Players up and down the country take massive abuse every week without resorting to what that f***ing lunatic did.
As I say,I truly wish he'd have jumped into the Arthur that night.He wouldn't have come out of there unhurt.
Hopefully,justice will one day be done and he'll die as slowly and painfully as possible.
I'd go especially to France to shit on his grave.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
OK children, this has ceased to be adult debate and has descended into pathetic name calling. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here