Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That's a big pair

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
i've just got back from the game and he was outstanding yes his kicking is rubbish but his goalkeeping was a class above i even had a forest fan say the only reason we got a draw was because of kuipers being brilliant but my reply was it was a fair result shame about the ref not being fair

questier

Apr 16, 2006
Cambridgeshire/Liverpool
i've just got back from the game and he was outstanding yes his kicking is rubbish but his goalkeeping was a class above i even had a forest fan say the only reason we got a draw was because of kuipers being brilliant but my reply was it was a fair result shame about the ref not being fair

yeh the ref was awful today, every possible foul he could give in their favour her did. Though kuipers kicking was pretty good today

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I hope Ben's Grandad gives him more than a 5 this week.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I meant having thought about his performance, it would be hard to improve on it (ie the performance), so perhaps I should have given him a 10. No, actually, I think the absence of a truly STUNNING save means a 9 is fair. Had he thrown in a "Wolves away double save" or a "Bristol City at home tip over the bar" style effort, it would have been a 10.

Ah right, I understand now.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
i've just got back from the game and he was outstanding yes his kicking is rubbish

Nowt wrong with his kicking today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here