• Henderson

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I don't suppose most of you were there but the save Kuipers made on Wednesday from a free kick was outstanding and put us in the next round of the cup.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Repugnant Toad said:
That's the problem ... :(

We finally see the back of the worst left-back in the division, only to likely see the second-worst one come in. Except Reid's got an excuse, what with being a right-footed midfielder and all.
I think Reid is even worse there than Mayo, but as you say he has an excuse.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
dougdeep said:
I don't suppose most of you were there but the save Kuipers made on Wednesday from a free kick was outstanding and put us in the next round of the cup.

The save which was an exact replica of the one Hendo is getting panned for today?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Hart did ok there last season for a couple of games.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Repugnant Toad said:
The save which was an exact replica of the one Hendo is getting panned for today?
I wasn't there against Boston, did Kuipers push the ball at the opposing forward's feet?

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Indeed.

The only difference being that the forward was too slow to react, and it was cleared. I recall at the time thinking 'if that was Henderson ...'

So it has proved, inevitably.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Man of Harveys said:
I wasn't there against Boston, did Kuipers push the ball at the opposing forward's feet?

No he hooked it behind.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
DAMANCLAY said:
No he didn't he pushed it back into the box and it was cleared by Reid I think.

Oh, yes he did!

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Repugnant Toad said:
Hendo, as today demonstrated, although NSC will always worship at the altar of the FDM.

Interesting that Hendo got a load of flak for the first goal, but when Kuipers did exactly the same thing on Wednesday, it was described as an "absolutely brilliant save".

that's cos Kuipers didn't let in any goals, Hendo let in four. Kuipers isn't the best keeper in the world, but he's the best we've got. Henderson makes so many mistakes it's untrue. Feel sorry for ROI if he's the thirs best keeper they have....then again we've got David James..:shootself

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Happy Seagull said:
It won't matter how well Kuipers plays next week, he'll still be dropped when Hendo's back anyway.

and it wont matter how badky kuipers plays, people will just skim over it

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Having just seen the goal from the free kick againn ot ONE Albion defender followed up unlike when the Crewe Keeper did the same a Crewe defender was first to react.

Rufio

Aug 19, 2006
But the simple fact is Henderson should have held it, it should not have been a difficult ball to hold on to.

The Large One said:
So in comparison to a month ago...

Kuipers 60% >>> 66.3% UP 6.3%
Henderson 36% >>> 21.8% DOWN 14.2%
Undecided 4% >>> 11.9% UP 7.9%

If you'd have taken the poll after the Gillingham game, when Hendo's brilliant keeping was the main reason for the 3pts, then the result would have been very different. As we all know, NSC polls are only ever a referendum on the last game.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here