Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi tv guide-find channels easily

Beachcomber

Nov 22, 2010
The Live Mix one? Yes done that. Have done a lot of reading on Internet this weekend trying to work out how to add Repos & Addons etc. Learnt a lot. Can you group various Addon in diff folders as opposed to having a long list? Handy to have a favourites folder.... Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself!

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
The Live Mix one? Yes done that. Have done a lot of reading on Internet this weekend trying to work out how to add Repos & Addons etc. Learnt a lot. Can you group various Addon in diff folders as opposed to having a long list? Handy to have a favourites folder.... Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself!

I don't know why you need more than three addons to be honest. As I say you could have sportsdevil (all your sports), live mix(all the channels) exodus(movies and TV shows). Also showbox as you may get a few shows that are not available on the exodus and vice versa. I'm really not sure what else you would need?
Or do you mean inside say sportsdevil a list of your favourite channel/source?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I've been using kodi/xbmc for years. Don't see what all the fuss is about to be honest . its fiddly, the streams are flaky and one week it works the next it doesn't.

In short it's absolutely no substitute for sky or BT.

I only use it for Albion streams that are not on sky or BT.

Beachcomber

Nov 22, 2010
Good advice. Think I have added a few too many Addons as part of my trial & error. As I said earlier, there's almost too many to choose from & at the beginning I really didn't have a clue & was adding freely! May cleanse the list. That said, a list of favourite sources say within Sports Devil would be handy.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Good advice. Think I have added a few too many Addons as part of my trial & error. As I said earlier, there's almost too many to choose from & at the beginning I really didn't have a clue & was adding freely! May cleanse the list. That said, a list of favourite sources say within Sports Devil would be handy.

Delete what you don't need, because having loads are just unnecessary.
I take it you have a mouse button on your remote so you get a cursor on the screen? If so move the cursor over the source you want and hold it down, a menu will pop up and just click 'add to favourites'. Then when you go into sportsdevil, go to favourites and it/they will be there.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Is there any difference to the quality of streams between say live mix and robocop?

Works fine, but when you're used to watching in HD, seems a bit woolly.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
I've been using kodi/xbmc for years. Don't see what all the fuss is about to be honest . its fiddly, the streams are flaky and one week it works the next it doesn't.

In short it's absolutely no substitute for sky or BT.

I only use it for Albion streams that are not on sky or BT.

I think it's more than just the live sport although it is the first thing I look for but the box sets and movies make it worth every penny spent on a fire stick/box. I often wish I kept this quiet as its already too good to be true but it is VERY easy to get BT sports streamed in HD, all of the time.

It really can't go on like this, at some point something is going to happen to try and stop it so I am enjoying it whilst I can :)

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
OK - excellent. Thanks for all your advice & help - I really appreciate it.

No problem, your welcome.

Is there any difference to the quality of streams between say live mix and robocop?

Works fine, but when you're used to watching in HD, seems a bit woolly.

Not sure about robocop but in sportsdevil if one source is a bit rubbish I can just switch to another one. Live mix only has one source that is uses, I'm not sure about robocop. But in sportsdevil I can watch the same match from quite a few sources, so can always find a decent picture. I have one source in there that never normally let's me down, so head straight to that.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I think it's more than just the live sport although it is the first thing I look for but the box sets and movies make it worth every penny spent on a fire stick/box. I often wish I kept this quiet as its already too good to be true but it is VERY easy to get BT sports streamed in HD, all of the time.

It really can't go on like this, at some point something is going to happen to try and stop it so I am enjoying it whilst I can :)

They are already trying to stop it, uk isps are blocking certain sources but then the source is just changed. The very worst case scenario is that the isps manage to/get a court order to block kodi. In which case we can just all use vpns.
Watching live streams is not actually illegal, its the downloading of content that is the illegal bit.

Cheggers

Jul 28, 2011
Bang! And the dirt is gone.
You sir/madam, are a gentleman/lady and a scholar. Been trying to get the sports on my Kodi for bloody ages and could not for the life of me do it. You have saved much time, effort and disgruntlement in the Chegwin house. The next series of Naked Jungle I am dedicating to you.
I thought this add-on deserved a thread if it's own. In have been using it for a few days and I find it brilliant.
Basically it's a channel list so no messing about trying to find sources etc, if you know what channels you want then just go straight to it.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-live-mix-kodi/

Probably my favourite kod add on.

View attachment 73013
View attachment 73014
View attachment 73015

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Anyone got the learning zone running?
Can't see it on metal kettles repositorys

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Anyone got the learning zone running?
Can't see it on metal kettles repositorys

Just tried.
It is there, and the one part I tried worked OK.

Also saw this on Twitter.
[tweet]709119683933380612[/tweet]

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Just tried.
It is there, and the one part I tried worked OK.

Also saw this on Twitter.
[tweet]709119683933380612[/tweet]

Wonder why it's not showing on mine then?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
You sir/madam, are a gentleman/lady and a scholar. Been trying to get the sports on my Kodi for bloody ages and could not for the life of me do it. You have saved much time, effort and disgruntlement in the Chegwin house. The next series of Naked Jungle I am dedicating to you.

Makes a change from being called pikey, scum, troll or paedo lol.
No problem mate, keep an eye on this thread and when an update is released I will post it.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
No problem, your welcome.

Not sure about robocop but in sportsdevil if one source is a bit rubbish I can just switch to another one. Live mix only has one source that is uses, I'm not sure about robocop. But in sportsdevil I can watch the same match from quite a few sources, so can always find a decent picture. I have one source in there that never normally let's me down, so head straight to that.
Cheers mate, top work

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Mine working ok. Perhaps server went down!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here