Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert joins Fulham on initial one-year loan

DavePage

Eh? Are you forgetting Duffy was sent off in the first half when we beat them 3-1?

Yes indeed my apologies.
So we went from AK's goal and potential sending off to a different game where we beat them with 10 men, your point being that we can survive a season with multiple sending offs?
To be honest I don't remember AK's performance in that game once he came on, the excitement of the end of the first half overruled any memory of what followed.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Nope, it’s pretty categoric. We shall see.

So we swap Knockaert for Trossard, and add 2 other players, and in your opinion our squad is worse than before?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
So we swap Knockaert for Trossard, and add 2 other players, and in your opinion our squad is worse than before?

Trossard will have to take over from somebody familiar with this division. We have no right back. Everyone is a year older. Hayden is not an improvement on what we already have. Add a championship striker and hope he adapts.

Weaker.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Yes indeed my apologies.
So we went from AK's goal and potential sending off to a different game where we beat them with 10 men, your point being that we can survive a season with multiple sending offs?
To be honest I don't remember AK's performance in that game once he came on, the excitement of the end of the first half overruled any memory of what followed.
Don’t get me wrong, we can barely win with 11 men, but you were saying how different it would have been if he’d been sent off against Palace, I simply pointed out that we’d already beaten that team with 10 men, nothing more, nothing less, just stating a fact.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Trossard will have to take over from somebody familiar with this division. We have no right back. Everyone is a year older. Hayden is not an improvement on what we already have. Add a championship striker and hope he adapts.

Weaker.

No, Solly takes over from Knockaert, Trossard from Locadia. Andone and Maupay will initially operated as back up to Murray, until one proves capable of becoming first choice.

Hayden has plenty of Premier league experience as a DM, something Propper is not cut out to do.

Who would you suggest we go for?

Right back needs sorting regardless.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Weaker.

I had newcastle/west ham on in the background this morning. Hayden was the best midfielder on the park by some distance in my opinion.

My newcastle ST holding pal is gutted that Hayden is looking likely to go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here