Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

KLL surely the bloke behind me is the only one who thinks he's rubbish??

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He is coming to Fright Night as a ghost. Or at least with a sheet on his head.

joke.jpg

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
I find LuaLua frustrating at times, to be fair.

Very quick, skilful on the ball, can beat a man in a heartbeat, and has a shot like a rocket. I only think his decision making isn't always there yet. As in, when we're chasing a game he'll often shoot wildly when a pass is on, and vice versa. He seems to need three or four chances to get his radar accurate as well.

But if his decision making was spot on, he wouldn't be an Albion player, so...

couldn't have put it better myself 100% this.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
KLL surely the bloke behind me is the only one who thinks he's rubbish??
No, there are others. Bloke in front of me thinks he's not good enough for the team. He's fairly knowledgeable, goes to away games, but doesn't like Kaz due to the final ball being poor. My thoughts are that if the final ball was really good, he'd be in the premier league, and as it is, he's still creating more chances than anyone else. When the away team get behind the ball, we give it to Kaz because he's got more chance of making something happen than anyone else.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Kazenga is NOT rubbish.

Kazenga IS:

Talented
Fast
Frustrating
Direct
Inconsistent
Slightly mental

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
KLL's main weakness is that he plays with his head DOWN. This then leads to him sometimes making the wrong decisions as he simply isn't seeing other people making intelligent runs etc.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Looks the most likely to make things happen at the moment, one of a few players with genuine pace and has improved defensively.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
His crossing is woeful, perhaps if he learnt to cross a ball he'd get the move he desires.

Exactly. He only got MoM last week because the others were so pony. That comic moment when he crossed it and it bounced off the defender twice to give him a third go which he wasted summed it up. he had more of the ball than Buckley, but Will was much more threatening when he had it.

mynameisdave

Oct 9, 2013
Exactly. He only got MoM last week because the others were so pony. That comic moment when he crossed it and it bounced off the defender twice to give him a third go which he wasted summed it up. he had more of the ball than Buckley, but Will was much more threatening when he had it.

that freekick against Bolton for the first goal was terrible to right? or the cross fro ulloa to score in the last minute against milwall?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
KLL's main weakness is that he plays with his head DOWN. This then leads to him sometimes making the wrong decisions as he simply isn't seeing other people making intelligent runs etc.

That is very true. Walcott is the same. Lennon used to be too until Redknapp sorted him out.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
that freekick against Bolton for the first goal was terrible to right? or the cross fro ulloa to score in the last minute against milwall?

They were great but I was talking about the Forest game. If you'd been there you'd know obviously.

mynameisdave

Oct 9, 2013
They were great but I was talking about the Forest game. If you'd been there you'd know obviously.

I was there?? season ticket holder!! to be fair to him the second half everything went down his side and he was crossing to knowbody?? if there would have been an option to hit the box then maybe he would have found his targets :)

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I was there?? season ticket holder!! to be fair to him the second half everything went down his side and he was crossing to knowbody?? if there would have been an option to hit the box then maybe he would have found his targets :)

If there had been an option he still wouldn't have found it. When they named him man of the match I laughed out loud. I know they were struggling but Kusczak deserved it more for his first half performance at least. KLL was in that game the exact embodiment of what Gus Poyet called wrong decision making.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here