Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kit announcement date and time being announced at 4:30

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I don't mind the Albion badge being Albion-coloured but I had assumed the Nike tick would be white for consistency. It's volt though, isn't it?

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Is it not just the same shirt as last year with the colours reversed? It must have taken a lot of imagination to come up with that. It's not bad looking, but then I did not think last years was bad either.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is it not just the same shirt as last year with the colours reversed? That must have taken a lot of imagination to come up with that. It's not bad looking, but then I did not think last years was bad either.
It is and will be used with last year's black shorts so the FKWs will save some cash [emoji38]ol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Looks like could be white

Don't think so.

71139ac385a4fe766069b436215e96eb.png

6dfbf3cac753a1b19e96f77ea21ef2ef.png

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
It's OK, a lot better than it could have been.

Which probably means the home kit will be a Hartlepool / Coventry-style shocker.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Very nice. Will buy

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I don't mind the Albion badge being Albion-coloured but I had assumed the Nike tick would be white for consistency. It's volt though, isn't it?

The kit is black and yellow.
The badge is blue and white.
No problem.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
My god check out Hearts away top. Has to be a wind up

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
I really don't like black as a 2nd team strip , we have had green , yellow. , red why don't we stick to one colour as our away strip, as opposed to changing the colour every year . You can always change the design every couple of years but stick to a basic colour

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I really don't like black as a 2nd team strip , we have had green , yellow. , red why don't we stick to one colour as our away strip, as opposed to changing the colour every year . You can always change the design every couple of years but stick to a basic colour

Black is the smartest you can get.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here