Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#killallwhitemen row: Time to get the pringles out for this one

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
I've heard she cycles on the road as well.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
i had no idea either,had to look it up

Genderqueer (GQ; alternatively non-binary) is a catch-all category for gender identities that are not exclusively masculine or feminine—identities which are thus outside of the gender binary and cisnormativity
Those with non-binary genders can feel that they: Have an androgynous (both masculine and feminine) gender identity, such as androgyne. Have an identity between male and female, such as intergender. Have a neutral or non-existant gender identity, such as agender or neutrois,
Have multiple gender identities, such as bigender or pangender. Have a gender identity which varies over time, known as genderfluid., Have a weak or partial connection to a gender identity, known as demigender. Be intersex and identify as intersex, know as amalgagender Have a culturally specific gender identity which exists only within the culture they or their ancestors belong to.

its all clear as mud now

"A boy without a winkle ? That's a girl" - Nursie, Blackadder II

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I don't think prosecution would've been in the public interest, as I believe strongly in free speech. It gives stupid people the freedom to say stupid things, so we're left in no doubt.

Good luck ever getting another job after this one, sweetheart.

The trouble is some people seem to be able to have 'Freedom of speech' and say what they like more than others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here