Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#killallwhitemen row: Time to get the pringles out for this one

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If someone who uses the phrase "non-binary" invited me to a party I'd not go on f***ing principle. It would be about as interesting as watching 1970s snooker repeats with a particularly dull Alan Bennett character for company.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I don't think prosecution would've been in the public interest, as I believe strongly in free speech. It gives stupid people the freedom to say stupid things, so we're left in no doubt.

Good luck ever getting another job after this one, sweetheart.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
This novel premise that minorities cannot be racist, or women cannot be sexist, needs to be stamped out. It's a dangerous and worrying idea that I've heard a few times in recent years. It seems to be a concept that was invented by sociologists in the states and has been imported to the UK.

If a group of Bangladeshi youths attack a Chinese kid, making reference to his race, is this not racism?

It is a nonsense that is regularly churned out by the black racists in the ANC and EFF in South Africa.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The Crown Prosecution Service is not saying this isn't evidence, it is saying that this evidence alone would not be enough to get a conviction. The subtext of this, IMO, is an admission that Ms. Mustafa's statement about racism and sexism is based in reality, and that a hashtag from a white male that said killallall[insert racial/gendered epithet] would be qualitatively different to her tweet, which IS offensive, but comes out of a reaction to racism/sexism, rather than being verifiably racist/sexist itself.

God I wish I was clever enough to understand that :lolol: :thumbsup:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
If someone who uses the phrase "non-binary" invited me to a party I'd not go on f***ing principle. It would be about as interesting as watching 1970s snooker repeats with a particularly dull Alan Bennett character for company.
:lolol: what does it even mean ?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/03/bahar-mustafa-charges-dropped-killallwhitemen-row

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...-all-white-men-sacked-petition_n_7340668.html

Thoughts on this line in particular:

“I, as an ethnic minority woman, cannot be racist or sexist towards white men, because racism and sexism describe structures of privilege based on race and gender,” she said

Bollox!... that's two of my grounds for divorce from the Mrs right up in smoke now :angry:

Going to have to find something else to petition for now...does leaving the lid off the toothpaste still count I wonder?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
:lolol: what does it even mean ?

i had no idea either,had to look it up

Genderqueer (GQ; alternatively non-binary) is a catch-all category for gender identities that are not exclusively masculine or feminine—identities which are thus outside of the gender binary and cisnormativity
Those with non-binary genders can feel that they: Have an androgynous (both masculine and feminine) gender identity, such as androgyne. Have an identity between male and female, such as intergender. Have a neutral or non-existant gender identity, such as agender or neutrois,
Have multiple gender identities, such as bigender or pangender. Have a gender identity which varies over time, known as genderfluid., Have a weak or partial connection to a gender identity, known as demigender. Be intersex and identify as intersex, know as amalgagender Have a culturally specific gender identity which exists only within the culture they or their ancestors belong to.

its all clear as mud now

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

Genderqueer (GQ; alternatively non-binary) is a catch-all category for gender identities that are not exclusively masculine or feminine—identities which are thus outside of the gender binary and cisnormativity
Those with non-binary genders can feel that they: Have an androgynous (both masculine and feminine) gender identity, such as androgyne. Have an identity between male and female, such as intergender. Have a neutral or non-existant gender identity, such as agender or neutrois,
Have multiple gender identities, such as bigender or pangender. Have a gender identity which varies over time, known as genderfluid., Have a weak or partial connection to a gender identity, known as demigender. Be intersex and identify as intersex, know as amalgagender Have a culturally specific gender identity which exists only within the culture they or their ancestors belong to.

its all clear as mud now
Genuinely pmsl :lolol:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Extracted from the Guardian article:

"Mustafa initially sparked a racism row when she asked white men not to attend a students’ union meeting intended for minority ethnic women and non-binary attendees .............. Mustafa has denied her initial request for white men to stay away from a union meeting was racist or sexist."

Racist? Sexist? Or just bl00dy stupid? What made the stupid cow think that white men would want to go to a meeting for minority ethnic women?

(Unless of course they just wanted to find out what the f*** a non-binary was......)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Iam suprised you all missed the Feminazis v trannies PC lefty war going on with High Priestest Germaine Greer at the centre of it.

Its real Popcorn politics, anytimesomeone says something half intelligent they are put on blast by theknuckle draggers, they also speak their own version of jargon laden Gaurdianese. Youd need a lefty translater to wade through it and make it intelligable.

Its fun for trolls but would just give normal people a head ache. delicious irony in the feminazis getting a taste of their own medicine, the left isbeginning to eat itself.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

Bigenders were in Gulliver's Travels. Weren't they?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Can I just clarify is there such a thing as a genderbender? And if you have a fenderbender is that a car accident or sexual encounter? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here