Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Harry Winks isn’t either - can’t read anything in to it
Of course you can.

I’m sorry but putting him in their team sends a clear ‘not for sale’ message out. Picking him in their squad may have been sufficient to back up their not for sale message up but leaving him out……

He wants to go on a European tour.

Last edited:

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Not sure if he’s up to this level, but we defo need 1 or 2 more decent central midfielders cos we are lacking in that department.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I agree but unfortunately I can’t see Solly recovering back to his previous standard. Each injury takes its toll.
There again people said that about Welbeck.
Perhaps controversial, but I think they have re Welbeck, when he’s good he’s great, but that seems less IMO. Still good experience and offers something.

Re Solly, post the Derby ACL, he actually got a lot better….. hoping he can do it again.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Perhaps controversial, but I think they have re Welbeck, when he’s good he’s great, but that seems less IMO. Still good experience and offers something.

Re Solly, post the Derby ACL, he actually got a lot better….. hoping he can do it again.
I believe this is the same knee. He did the other knee several years ago. It’s a real shame as he is so good.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I was at the Derby game when he did his ACL. Derby fans booed him off on the stretcher. Then did his next one when we won at Anfield.
Last one at the Etihad.
In fairness to the city fans they were very respectful, understanding that it was a bad injury.
He gets better as he gets older does Solly.

Last edited:

medwayseagull reborn

Oct 12, 2022
I was at the Derby game when he did his ACL. Derby fans booed him off on the stretcher. Then did his next one when we won at Anfield.
Last one at the Etihad.
In fairness to the city fans they were very respectful, understanding that it was a bad injury.
He gets better as he gets older does Solly.
He will be a world beater when he is 65.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The thread has turned into comparing a winger / wing back to a CM 🤣 Only on nsc 🤦🏻‍♂️

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The Foxes messageboard mentions frequently that they think he is very one footed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here