Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kieran McKenna

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Been mentioned a couple times that we will try a go for him.

No smoke without fire but he'll be hard pushed to leave

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Hasn't he already commited to staying with Ipswich for their first season back in the EPL? I know money talks, but he seems a man of his word, so doubt it'll be him.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
After getting promotion with Ipswich I doubt very much now is the time, for any club looking at him.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
He'd be smart to jump ship now. Always best to leave a job whilst you're riding a high, he won't be so highly sought after when he gets sacked next season in the bottom 3.
And this is exactly the kind of arrogance that Chelsea fans used to justify why Caicedo, Cucurella, Potter etc should join them.

McKenna should stay put. Ipswich are very well run and are on the up. He'd be mad to leave IMO.

Bigtk

Nov 20, 2005
And this is exactly the kind of arrogance that Chelsea fans used to justify why Caicedo, Cucurella, Potter etc should join them.

McKenna should stay put. Ipswich are very well run and are on the up. He'd be mad to leave IMO.

...and they all did join them, so their "arrogance" was clearly justified.

It's just a fact, we're a much bigger club than Ipswich, just like Chelsea are a much bigger club than us.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
...and they all did join them, so their "arrogance" was clearly justified.

It's just a fact, we're a much bigger club than Ipswich, just like Chelsea are a much bigger club than us.
Are we?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Yes, obviously. We qualified for the Europa League last season, Ipswich got promoted from League One.
They have also spent a fair few years in the top flight and played in Europe (I think). Wouldn’t say it’s anywhere near obvious. We might be more attractive at the minute

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here