Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kicked off in Leeds before the game

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Apart from here, where is this all over the net? Ive not noticed it mentioned in any of the Leeds forums Ive looked at today?...although, i wasnt really searching for knobhead reports...

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Apart from here, where is this all over the net? Ive not noticed it mentioned in any of the Leeds forums Ive looked at today?...although, i wasnt really searching for knobhead reports...

service crew message board............leeds oiks were havin a laugh about it in the boozer . that's all from me.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I never saw any of this, and I got lost in Beeston (I know, I know) but I did hear two of their stewards saying there was a bit of trouble before the game. The Leeds fans I spoke to after the match, were all good lads, one even saying that the Amex was his favourite ground in the country. Said the atmosphere was great down here. Personally I think Elland road was bloody loud at times on Saturday, when the whole ground sang Marching on Together it sounded awesome.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Hold up, are you suggesting he's NOT a hard as nails, in the know geezer?

God no, I wouldn't dare to suggest such a thing about such a top boy. Especially as he claims to not even go to games anymore.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Luzzing bottles in Beeston is the only way to improve the ambience.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
If any of this is true god help Brighton when Leeds come down here later in the season........ Could be reminiscent of Bournemouth beach back in 1990.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
as i said it's allover the net mate.......unfortunately i have half a dozen mates who are leeds fans....i will now have egg on my face for a good few weeks........also scouse ,manc and geezers who can't believe the audacity of a group of 30 lads strolling into the middle of the leeds manor and calling out one of the main boozers........:moo: nite nite

Really? Why? You should be proud. Oh, and you need better mates than Leeds scum.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If any of this is true god help Brighton when Leeds come down here later in the season........ Could be reminiscent of Bournemouth beach back in 1990.

:ffsparr:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland

i went to that game,mental all weekend,leeds had 8000 plus and half of them seemed casuals,
hottest day of the year,beer flowing,mind leeds never had it all their own way beleive me.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

Please,..its not the free for all it used to be when we were backs to the tennis court fence in Hove Park getting outnumbered 5 to 1 after one particular tasty encounter.

CcTV, tickets only etc make any encounter an isolated incident at worst.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here