Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kicked off in Leeds before the game

Jan 30, 2008
Nobody is trying to 'drop anybody in it' it was a simple question as it appeared to be general gossip in the motorway services. I did say all along grandson was unsure of the validity of the gossip so I cannot see what the problem is.
you're unreal :bla::bla::bla::dunce:
regards
DR

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Nobody is trying to 'drop anybody in it' it was a simple question as it appeared to be general gossip in the motorway services. I did say all along grandson was unsure of the validity of the gossip so I cannot see what the problem is.

Maybe you weren't trying to drop anyone in it but already on the Leeds forum they're quoting your suggestion of where the Brighton lads may have come from.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Grandson heard that some chaps on a minibus from Littlehampton had been involved in trouble and one didnt go back home with them but he is not sure how true it is.

im guessing your grandson is between the ages of 15-17 and was running around the service station with his McDonalds burger in one hand and cola in the other like a hyped up 7 year old girl shouting, "guess what! guess what" this, that the other happened in Leeds.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011

You've stated the problem in your answer there...

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
you're unreal :bla::bla::bla::dunce:
regards
DR

And you're a parody of yourself.

"keep it real you plank"

"Wind yer neck in you schlag before you get a slap, OB are eyein' the joint, get a shift on, pwopa nawty waheeey"

"to many loose lips"

"some people need to give their heads a wobble"

"you've made a gaff deal with it"

Did you miss out on the part of an extra in green street? Does the rejection still hurt? If it helps, your method acting philosophy is pretty decent, you certainly stick to your character with great commitment and concentration. Keep going, you'll make it eventually, I hear there's a sequel in the pipeline.

:rollseyes: :whistle: :wanker: :loadsofsmileys:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
And you're a parody of yourself.

"keep it real you plank"

"Wind yer neck in you schlag before you get a slap, OB are eyein' the joint, get a shift on, pwopa nawty waheeey"

"to many loose lips"

"some people need to give their heads a wobble"

"you've made a gaff deal with it"

Did you miss out on the part of an extra in green street? Does the rejection still hurt? If it helps, your method acting philosophy is pretty decent, you certainly stick to your character with great commitment and concentration. Keep going, you'll make it eventually, I hear there's a sequel in the pipeline.

:rollseyes: :whistle: :wanker: :loadsofsmileys:

Jog on you toby!!???

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
A bit off topic but I have a speaking part in The Hooligan Factory film (spoof piss-take), out this Winter.

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
to many loose lips mate , couldn't make it up, some people need to give their heads a wobble :nono:
regards
DR

I expect to see you at QPR next month, otherwise less of the slang.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Could only have been a few Brighton there anyway today, most of our support were marching in pants and with fairy wings on their back. And holding hands. Shirley?

Can't be done Ducky, I've tried it. Left hand is the wand (pink, feathered) Right hand is your baggy (pink) can't hold hands... unless your bag gets nicked of course. :love:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
"Albions" firm got a good write up ....although they did turn up at the local battle cruiser 20 minutes before kick-off..... the word from those itk is that if they had turned up half an hour earlier they would have been weighed in to a man......silly boys really...if it was our lot and i do have my doubts.

Jan 30, 2008
"Albions" firm got a good write up ....although they did turn up at the local battle cruiser 20 minutes before kick-off..... the word from those itk is that if they had turned up half an hour earlier they would have been weighed in to a man......silly boys really...if it was our lot and i do have my doubts.
are you related to bens super grass by any chance :rolleyes: I'M SURE IF PEOPLE ARE THAT INTERESTED THEY'D KNOW WHERE TO LOOK :facepalm:
regards
DR

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
are you related to bens super grass by any chance :rolleyes: I'M SURE IF PEOPLE ARE THAT INTERESTED THEY'D KNOW WHERE TO LOOK :facepalm:
regards
DR

no , no i'm not........i was genuinely surprised by the alleged incidents at the week-end.....i have serious doubts it was our lot at all tbh......hey ho...! calm down sausage...it's all over the net FFS...:duh:

Jan 30, 2008
no , no i'm not........i was genuinely surprised by the alleged incidents at the week-end.....i have serious doubts it was our lot at all tbh......hey ho...! calm down sausage...it's all over the net FFS...:duh:
fine sydney but you're quite happy putting up ITK comments , i take your point ???
regards
DR

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
as i said it's allover the net mate.......unfortunately i have half a dozen mates who are leeds fans....i will now have egg on my face for a good few weeks........also scouse ,manc and geezers who can't believe the audacity of a group of 30 lads strolling into the middle of the leeds manor and calling out one of the main boozers........:moo: nite nite

Jan 30, 2008
as i said it's allover the net mate.......unfortunately i have half a dozen mates who are leeds fans....i will now have egg on my face for a good few weeks........also scouse ,manc and geezers who can't believe the audacity of a group of 30 lads strolling into the middle of the leeds manor and calling out one of the main boozers........:moo: nite nite
hold on sydney you're saying you have your doubts but then come out with this, SOMETHING DON'T MATCH UP :facepalm:
regards
DR

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Das, I wish you could see how you come across to others in these threads. Because I don't think it's the way that you think you do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here