Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kevin Friend

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
The amount of booing for Friend at full time seemed to suggest he single handedly cost us the win. Really? What game were people watching? He wasn't great but we're clutching at straws and if he was any good the greyhound should have got a second yellow.

If he was any good the greyhound wouldn't of got the first yellow.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
One day we will get a homer, always a homer when we are away always crap home. Everytime there was the same foul against either team they got it we didn't. Hughes should have been off the pitch halfway though the second half with his second yellow.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
There was one in front of the WSL with Schelotto when their fella did a 2 feet off the ground lunging 2 foot tackle and just missed full contact. Clearly a dangerous tackle. Friend did nothing

That was Deeney.

It was an awful challenge and it’s a good job he didn’t make contact.

I too thought Friend was awful. Mainly because he didn’t punish some really poor challenges.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He’s as bad referee now as he was when we used to have him in league one. That’s the 4th time we’ve had to endured his incompetence this season. Surely we’ve suffered enough.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We're a soft touch, never complain.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I'm yet to be persuaded that he isn't bent. If it turned out he is a cheat and/or in the pay of a betting syndicate it would explain a lot.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
How did the Watford player not get a yellow for holding Mooy back as he broke through Kevin recognised the foul waving play on..fair enough but Kevin its a yellow you dick

First half Foster gets told to hurry up by Kevin..wrongly in my view as the Watford fans wouldn’t give the ball back...but Kevin fails to tell him to get a move on for the rest of the game

Kevin ..there’s more but what’s the point

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Kevin after having a chat with Dunky don’t tap his bottom :moo:

DSCF5090.JPG

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
And the amount of time-wasting he let go was ridiculous.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The amount of booing for Friend at full time seemed to suggest he single handedly cost us the win. Really? What game were people watching? He wasn't great but we're clutching at straws and if he was any good the greyhound should have got a second yellow.

If we are talking about the tackle second half by the east stand that was a lovely dive by the Watford player ...clearly not a yellow but full marks to the Watford player for his impression of a bad tackle

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here