Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kenny Sansom, alcoholic sleeping on park bench

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I remember a cup tie against Arsenal which must have been early 90's or late 80's - I think Nelson and Bremner were up front.

Anyway, we lost 2-1 and Samson was thier full back. Johnny Crumplin, playing wing, never went within 20 yards of him after the first 10 minutes of the game as Samson was that much better than he was - It was like watching men against boys and the difference in class was frightening.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
He's been given a match day job at Palace, hopefully it will give some focus in his life.
It's nice CPFC look after their own, he was something special when he broke into the team at 16, you knew he would go all the way.
Also it's nice to see Arsenal also helping him by having a banner made for him at The Emirates :rolleyes:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
He's been given a match day job at Palace, hopefully it will give some focus in his life.
It's nice CPFC look after their own, he was something special when he broke into the team at 16, you knew he would go all the way.
Also it's nice to see Arsenal also helping him by having a banner made for him at The Emirates :rolleyes:

Very true. Good luck to him.

When I travelled the world following England, Sansom seemed to be England's left back forever.

Along with Pearce, our best ever LB.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district

He can't put a banner on a horse.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
All the time I watched Palace and Brighton, Kenny never had a bad game, good luck to him I say. Well done to Palace for giving him something to focus on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here