Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Great how we keep signing the invisible men like Toko and Kemy but nobody questions the BERK doing it

This is what I despair of with this new age/stadium/PLR we find ourselves in. At least 5 years ago if we signed a dud we'd still have to play them because we had no choice - we ****ed up and everyone on the terraces bore witness. Sometimes after 15 games with a bit of abuse from the stands and a bit of tough love the duds came good. Nowadays it seems like we spunk 100,000's on players and write them of and all that crazy money after a few games or a perception of them being 'not right'. What a disgusting waste.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
He was given games by both Oscar and Hyypia and no doubt a new manager will as well. He has demonstrated in his short time on the pitch, a complete lack of professionalism. If two managers who initially seem impressed by a player, subsequently and very quickly give up on him, what do you think that suggests?

Our recruiting team needs replacing possibly?

I know he was given opportunities, was shit, but he was no worse than JFC or Gardner have been for months. I don't know the answers but I do know that our midfield has been woeful all season and something needs doing if we wish to remain a Championship club this season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I know he was given opportunities, was shit, but he was no worse than JFC or Gardner have been for months. I don't know the answers but I do know that our midfield has been woeful all season and something needs doing if we wish to remain a Championship club this season.

Does the recruiting team need replacing?
Or do boundaries and perimeters in which they work need resetting?

As said I believe Kemy fitted the remit that was required when he was bought.

The due diligence would have been done.
Kemy would have said all the right things.

But maybe the reason he came, even with 'baggage', was because he's the best we could afford.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

I know he was given opportunities, was shit, but he was no worse than JFC or Gardner have been for months.

JFC whenever I have seen him play puts in 100%, regardless if the cretinous manager insists on playing him out of position. He cares for this club. I find the fact you would compare him to a waster like Agustein pretty offensive.

Holla's the one I don't understand not being used. Move JFC up the pitch, play Holla or Ince in front of the back 4. Then for me Gardener is the first to be dropped, I have been massively unimpressed with him.

Kemy is not the answer though.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
JFC whenever I have seen him play puts in 100%, regardless if the cretinous manager insists on playing him out of position. He cares for this club. I find the fact you would compare him to a waster like Agustein pretty offensive.

Holla's the one I don't understand not being used. Move JFC up the pitch, play Holla or Ince in front of the back 4. Then for me Gardener is the first to be dropped, I have been massively unimpressed with him.

I said that he couldn't be any worse than JFC and that's a fact. Kemy may well be a waster but when he can be bothered (there is the big problem) he is a way better player. JFC may well love the club and give 100% but that would apply to all Albion fans on here and it shouldn't make him the first name on the team sheet simply because he gives 100% and loves the club. I'm not singling Jake out for criticism but many goals can be traced back to him and it's annoying. Annoying that England U21 selectors see something that many of us don't. I'd love it if he suddenly became our best player and was a match winner for us. I keep hoping but simply don't see it.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I said that he couldn't be any worse than JFC and that's a fact. Kemy may well be a waster but when he can be bothered (there is the big problem) he is a way better player. JFC may well love the club and give 100% but that would apply to all Albion fans on here and it shouldn't make him the first name on the team sheet simply because he gives 100% and loves the club. I'm not singling Jake out for criticism but many goals can be traced back to him and it's annoying. Annoying that England U21 selectors see something that many of us don't. I'd love it if he suddenly became our best player and was a match winner for us. I keep hoping but simply don't see it.

Have you seen the position he plays (very well) for the U21's? Compare it to where Hyypia played him last night. That's the problem.

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
I can't see how people can slate him so much based on the few times we've seen him play! From what be seen I think he'll be an excellent player to have in the middle alongside ince, as currently Gardner and JFC couldn't cut it on a Sunday league pitch.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Kemy has proved that he isn't good enough for two different managers, he's played just 13 league games for us since he joined, with 11 of them being at the beginning of last season. He really isn't the answer.

13 games, 2 this season and how ironic that Sami has had 21 (league)and is still here. So Sami gives him 2 games and deems him not good enough, oh the irony

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
And as for him being fat what the hell are you lot on! The bloke is an athlete, someone posted a pic on here before showing him looking absolutely ripped!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Kemy has played a number of times in the Premier League, and Swansea fans rated him.

I'd much rather him play than Gardner or JFC. Anyone that thinks he's overweight is an idiot n'all, as a picture on here a couple of weeks back proved. I don't understand quite why he's 'a tosser' as some people seem to label him? He's always said he's very keen to play when interviewed. I'd say the 'idiots' are those judging him on a couple of sub appearances in an extremely shit team with a very poor manager.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is Kemy the answer? Massive personality looks like the players enjoy him around on social media, players play better when with their closer "mates", unit in midfield (okay maybe a lil too much) but surely worth a shot....

I'll have a pint of what you've had please.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Makes perfect sense to me. JFC looks good for the England U21s in an attacking midfield role.

To try to make him a Bridcutt is stupid.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here