Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You mean make him our Shittu who, despite his bulk and immobility absolutely took the piss out of our lightweights last night? It could work...

Shittu is a lump, but he's a wholehearted lump and plays like he actually gives a shit. Whereas Agustein just strolls around the midfield giving the ball away and being fat.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I hope that Kemy ends up on the football scrap heap when his contract expires in the summer - I can't believe any one would offer that bloke a new deal at any level.

He'll be one of the high earners, so on about 500k. What a waste of money.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Great idea. The team is not good enough so bring in the laziest most arrogant waste of space that I've seen in an Albion shirt.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
watched the home game vs Burnley the other night on that Brighton channel,Midfield of Kemy,crofts and ince were superb and Kemy was very good.So much better than the crap playing at the moment.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
watched the home game vs Burnley the other night on that Brighton channel,Midfield of Kemy,crofts and ince were superb and Kemy was very good.So much better than the crap playing at the moment.

I don't think that his omission from the side is anything to do with footballing ability - he was also an effective partnership with Holla against Leeds. However, he has not been allowed anywhere near the 1st team squad by two different managers now, despite being given a chance early on by both. Something is clearly wrong with him.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
However, he has not been allowed anywhere near the 1st team squad by two different managers now, despite being given a chance early on by both. Something is clearly wrong with him.

Must be the managers. It's always the managers..

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
His best performance was at Leeds playing alongside Holla. Get them both back in with Ince as muscle.
Kemy and Holla, together, in midfield and you see Bambi as muscle? Energy maybe but muscle?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Fail to see how his midfield performances could be any worse than the majority of shit on offer so far this season.

This.

I said something similar in another topic; JFC and Gardner aren't up to task and we have Ince, Holla, Toko and Agustien just rotting away somewhere. Utterly baffling.

Magic City

Mar 29, 2014
Kemy has proved that he isn't good enough for two different managers, he's played just 13 league games for us since he joined, with 11 of them being at the beginning of last season. He really isn't the answer.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He was the answer 18 months ago.

The club has been crying out for a physical, forward thinking, ball playing, midfield, presence.

Basically Kemy.

By now Kemy's name should be spoken only in reverence.
We would be signing petitions to get him on the legends wall, that doesn't exist.
He'd have his own song, a rarity indeed.

But none of that happened and the club is considerably worse off.

Such a shame.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
This.

I said something similar in another topic; JFC and Gardner aren't up to task and we have Ince, Holla, Toko and Agustien just rotting away somewhere. Utterly baffling.
If nothing else they should have been given 1 or 2 games to show what they have to offer. They cannot be any worse than JFC or Gardner and it's not as if we risk turning wins into losses by playing them. At least we now know why Villa let us have Gardner-he is basically dreadful with an odd moment of piss poor. Send him back.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I don't understand why he hasn't been given a chance, only thing I can think of is Nathan Jones is influencing Hyypias team selection?

What a ludicrous attempt to have a pop at Nathan Jones. Both managers have given him a chance and both have very quickly gone off him. Every time I've seen him play he's been dire, first team or development squad - the game I refer to earlier in the thread Oscar moved him wide right in an attempt to get back into the game and it just looked like he sulked and gave up, it was embarrassing.

This has to go down as the recruitment teams biggest failing. We've spent over a million pounds on this guy, maybe as much as 1.5 million. Now, how much did we sell Barnes for again?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
If nothing else they should have been given 1 or 2 games to show what they have to offer. They cannot be any worse than JFC or Gardner and it's not as if we risk turning wins into losses by playing them. At least we now know why Villa let us have Gardner-he is basically dreadful with an odd moment of piss poor. Send him back.

He was given games by both Oscar and Hyypia and no doubt a new manager will as well. He has demonstrated in his short time on the pitch, a complete lack of professionalism. If two managers who initially seem impressed by a player, subsequently and very quickly give up on him, what do you think that suggests?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here