Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy slams albion fans on twitter

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Why is it people with a great faith in God, regardless of religion, believe that rather than help with some truly devastating horrors in the world, to help starving children, or any other matters effecting humanity, that this deity might have time to help them with some minor surgery, or play well in a football match? What sort of God might help a footballer but leave millions to die hunger or disease?

If you believed in God, why wouldn't you be saying, please help all those less fortunate than me as I reckon my routine surgery, privately undertaken in the best possible facilities will be all right without your help thanks.

I honestly don't know what some people see religion as - it's just like some kind of justification for their own self importance? :shrug:

Yep, it’s a bit like using the A&E to squeeze a zit.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
The stick he is getting seems a bit unfair. He seems in good shape and it would appear injury has been behind his absence. He is saying he is putting in double gym sessions. Hughton thinks he will play some part this season. I would give him the benefit of the doubt. I thought the last couple of times he played he looked quite good.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Gets a rough deal on here, reminds me of the shit Guy Butters got

Maybe he should post on here and get his Mrs to post as well. Then everyone will love him. That or an hysterical EBay ad should do it.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I still don't know who we're talking about here? Does he play for the Albion?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I still don't know who we're talking about here? Does he play for the Albion?

I think it's that Norwegian guy Toby who used to play for us. He looks a bit different in these photos, though :jester:

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I say get him on the Legends wall, or what ever it is called, now. Who is this Bob Zamora anyway...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
His latest offering

[tweet]570191892308238336[/tweet]

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
The stick he is getting seems a bit unfair. He seems in good shape and it would appear injury has been behind his absence. He is saying he is putting in double gym sessions. Hughton thinks he will play some part this season. I would give him the benefit of the doubt. I thought the last couple of times he played he looked quite good.

Nah mate he's a sick note innit. Don't wanna play. Only cares about money. Fat. Errmmm.. He errr.. Beard. Fashion!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Kemy just needs a COG-style makeover: heart-baring interview revealing him to be not just a faceless journeyman to be made fun of, but an 'umble decent bloke just like you and me. Which he probably is, in all likelihood. NSC hive opinion would flip overnight. Them's the rules.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Butters went from laughable to unreplaceable. No chat, just kept working and playing and turned it round.

beakyburn

Aug 15, 2012
Just a malaise he is going through.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
His latest offering

[tweet]570191892308238336[/tweet]

You may laugh, but wait until Nike stick an Albion badge on it and market it as the new 3rd kit next season. It'll be FLYING off the shelves I tell thee, FLYING.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here