Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy slams albion fans on twitter

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gets a rough deal on here, reminds me of the shit Guy Butters got

Here's a thought.

How do any of us KNOW he's lazy, has a bad attitude, is taking the piss by taking his money rather than voluntarily tearing up his contract?

According to the manager he's unfit.

I have no idea of what the situation is, like most people on her I suspect.

All I know is he looked like a half decent player when I saw him play.

Maybe he's unfit and he's going to have surgery to fix that?

OK he looks like a tit in some of his photos he's posted but does anybody know - really know - if he deserves the abuse he gets on here?

NSC never lets the facts get in the way when it makes up it's collective mind.

And this is not having a pop at those of you who slag him off, I'm genuinely interested if we have any evidence. It's not as if he's played games and simply wandered around going through the motions.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Good on him, but was hardly a pop. Gets a huge amount of abuse on here and Twitter despite being injured, surprised he hasn't said something stronger

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Be delighted when is idiot goes in the summer. Hopefully no other club will be fleeced either.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Whats the problem, he clearly needs to raise his profile for a summer move to pastures new. Maybe someone should tell him that being unloved by many of the supporters can get you a move to the PL (as Ashley Barnes)

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
He is very aware that he has a fair few Albion fans following him on Twitter. I do ffs. I follow him because I hope that I might see a single tweet at some point showing a tiny weeny bit of humility, stating the reason he is currently 'off games' and has been for so long. He can even make up an excuse for all I care.
I do my best to give other human beings the benefit of the doubt but with this chap I have a hell of a struggle.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It's not as if he's played games and simply wandered around going through the motions.

I'm afraid on the rare occasions I have seen him play, that is exactly what he has done,

If he put in a tenth of the effort that Barnes, Butters and CMS did, he may not get so much stick on here

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
He acts like a moron. But the abuse and mob mentality from some is typical of everything the internet stands for, it let's faceless people give moronic abuse out to anybody they want.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Guy Butters actually played.

Eventually but Christ he got some shit on here before he came good and the last time Kemi played he was arguably the best player on the pitch by the time he got injured. I don't understand why fans would just assume that he doesn't want to play

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
[tweet]569791073104613376[/tweet]

Gastric band?

I seem to recall not too long ago that the club said he was injured and he came out tweeting that the club were lying and he wasn't injured. Yet now, he needs surgery?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I seem to recall not too long ago that the club said he was injured and he came out tweeting that the club were lying and he wasn't injured. Yet now, he needs surgery?

Interesting, link?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
CH was asked about him in the pre-Birmingham interview, he basically said he wasn't under consideration because he wasn't fit and that even if he got fit, he wouldnt be match fit for a while.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
All a bit of a waste of time and energy. In just over four months his contract will be up, he'll be free to leave in just over two months. Arguably our worst signing ever, and we move on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here