Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy last night

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Really? There a spell of about 10 mins in the first half when he had some possession near thier goal, I can't remember anything like that in that second. I've been very unimpressed with Kemy so far but last night he did play two good attacking balls which is two more than the rest of the midfield managed.

Well don't know what game you were watching he didn't come on until the 53rd minute. Looked the only midfielder that could pick a pass to me last night.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Sorry it came across that way, I should have worded it better. Differing opinion obviously.

His passing was very poor at Lewes.
His passing and general effort plus positional play was poor at Crawley.
All the above vs P'boro. The back pass to Casper was almost laughable it was so bad.

Last night was better though.

What did he do that impressed you?

First to admit I didn't see him at Lewes, just Peterborough and got a lot of views on him last night from various people including listening to it. His backpass at Boro was a shocker, but I saw some really comical passing all over the pitch. Kemy was the only man on the pitch making the effort to try and cover Chicksen in my view, I couldn't tell you who it was who was supposed to be playing in front of AC, but I know Kemy was the one suffering for it. He also almost always looks forward when in possession, which is refreshing given our recent possession game others found boring. I haven't seen him at anywhere except Peterborough (exiled). But his social media interactions have been improved alot imo, and he must be doing something right in training because he's getting games.

wilko1

Feb 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I thought he was our best player in the second half
He does have immense talent, if Sami can get him consistently up for it, then he is like a new signing, and worth his place

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
That's not him. Or if it is then it's an old photo.

On what can you base this information? :lolol:

He posted it two weeks ago on Twitter https://twitter.com/KemyAgustien/status/489025611407851520

Are you genuinely saying he photoshopped a photo on his phone to post on Twitter to make himself look more in shape? :wozza:

By the way, overweight not a chance. Unfit, definitely a possibility, he's a big lad and it's not unheard of for those hench chaps to take a lot longer to get to peak fitness due to the muscle mass.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
The last league match he played in at the Amex he was the best player on the pitch that day by a feckin mile !!
Agreed by everyone around me that day.
Don't forget he was left out for some reason by Oscar , as when I asked him why he wasn't playing last season on Twitter he replied to me " if only I could tell mate "
Seems to me a possible disagreement with our former Manager.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Really? There a spell of about 10 mins in the first half when he had some possession near thier goal, I can't remember anything like that in that second. I've been very unimpressed with Kemy so far but last night he did play two good attacking balls which is two more than the rest of the midfield managed.

Strange, he didnt come on till 63 minutes

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Overall he hit a couple of great balls last night showing good vision and technique. Aside from that he seems a little too laid back for my liking, and an expense we could possibly utilise elsewhere.
Overall he does not appear too bothered, apologies Kemi and if you want to kiss the badge in my face to say 'up yours' then good luck.
Other teams will pay his not insignificant wages.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here