Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy last night

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Kemy is the only midfielder we have who has the potential to unlock a defence with a visionary pass. The rest of the midfielders, Jakey, Crofts, Ince are great, solid, team players but they are unlikely to have a match winning pass in them. Other than that, we are relying on the pace and trickery of Lua and Buckley to create chances. Set pieces, as I've alluded to before, are non events.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
No he didn't play alright at Peterboro he was poor, and he was abysmal at Crawley and fairly mediocre at Lewes.

However, the half time thing apart (which I agree with in terms of the OP), for me last evening he was comfortably our best player when he came on and looked the only one with the body strength to retain possession and pick a pass.

That said, he still needs to get his head out of his backside......... I just hope we see more of him playing like that.

Can you tell me why your opinion is truth and my opinion is incorrect?

Thanks.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That's your opinion and I respect that. I hold a different one. His attitude on the pitch in my opinion has grown alot this preseason, and his attitude on social media has been a massive improvement.

So, a lazy over-weight player who whinges on Twitter tries whilst the sun is shining. You're easily pleased. He needs to go.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Last night was the final straw for me, he sits around on twitter moaning how he should be playing, one of our highest earners apparently and then yesterday at half time, whilst everyone was warming up, he just stood there having a 15 minute conversation with one of the Southampton players. Might be small to everyone else but I would rather we just get rid.

Can't stand him tbh. Just get the impression he is just in it for the pay cheque. Would rather look good and loose!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Can't stand him tbh. Just get the impression he is just in it for the pay cheque. Would rather look good and loose!

This.

Pickledegg

Jul 13, 2012
I sat and watched the whole half time 'debacle' and I have to say he did himself no favours! The subs were obviously sent out to warm up prior to coming on soon into the second half and to stand and chat for 10 minutes be it a friendly or not is pretty unprofessional in my book!

That said, in the few minutes that he could be 'arsed' to warm up, some of his touches were sublime! But we all know that he has immense ability, just not too sure whether he can be bothered to prove himself!

A players career is a short one, surely he must see that? With commitment he would be one of the first names on the team sheet week in week out!

Personally, for me he doesn't look 100% fit and that is down to one person! 'Kick up the arse or a hug' somebody wrote! I know which one I would get if I gave that little effort to my employer! Let's not forget, he earns a bloody good wage, friendly or no friendly!

With all that said, thought he did ok last night but he could be SO much better if he knuckled down, dropped the big time Charlie attitude and wanted it more!!

It's all opinion based and for what it's worth that is mine!

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
So, a lazy over-weight player who whinges on Twitter tries whilst the sun is shining. You're easily pleased. He needs to go.

BsleM2PCAAIN4YY.jpg

From two weeks ago. If this is fat in todays world it's no wonder more men are getting eating disorders with their body worries :facepalm:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Can you tell me why your opinion is truth and my opinion is incorrect?

Thanks.

Sorry it came across that way, I should have worded it better. Differing opinion obviously.

His passing was very poor at Lewes.
His passing and general effort plus positional play was poor at Crawley.
All the above vs P'boro. The back pass to Casper was almost laughable it was so bad.

Last night was better though.

What did he do that impressed you?

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not a fan as he's clearly unfit but had a blinder yesterday in comparison to a) his previous games for us and b) most other players on the pitch yesterday

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
View attachment 56907

From two weeks ago. If this is fat in todays world it's no wonder more men are getting eating disorders with their body worries :facepalm:

I was quite shocked when saw this on twitter. He does seem incredibly unfit though...

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I didn't see last nights game, and I try never to criticise any Albion player on here, especially in a friendly,but he was woeful against Posh last week, giving the ball away constantly and seemed to be looking for a 'killer' pass all the time. The only problem was, it seemed to always go out of play, not get past the first defender or go straight to the opposition. He may come good in a meaningful match, but I'm not so sure.

I hate to say it, but maybe the OP has a point here.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I was quite shocked when saw this on twitter. He does seem incredibly unfit though...

That's not him. Or if it is then it's an old photo.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I tweeted this photo of myself last night

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 189

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here