Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy augstein

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Whaaaaaaaat? He was our best player. For a big lad his close ball control was excellent and some of his long passes were quality - once he has learnt not to waste them on Barnes. Clearly not 100% match fit but u was very impressed with him.

Barnes was great.

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
If we our going to play 433 this season , then the 3 in midfield . 1 has to hold (bridcutt) 1 has to be box to box and the other 1 has to be a creative spark and make things happen. And he looked more of a defensive player. 207 apps and 8 goals in his career suggests the same. I would be expecting my box to box midfielder to get between 4 and 8 goals a season???

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I thought Kemy had a good game last night despite those around him trying to bypass the midfield at times.

When he got the ball he looked comfortable on it, made a few nice passes, and chased back more than one break when we lost the ball from our own corners.

I thought he was our best player by some distance, and should be a real asset once he becomes accustomed with our style of play.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
If we our going to play 433 this season , then the 3 in midfield . 1 has to hold (bridcutt) 1 has to be box to box and the other 1 has to be a creative spark and make things happen. And he looked more of a defensive player. 207 apps and 8 goals in his career suggests the same. I would be expecting my box to box midfielder to get between 4 and 8 goals a season???

Well expect away.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Baffling OP. Kemy looked the part from where I was sitting. Great feet and superb vision. Always looking for the positive pass forward. Excited to see more of him.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful

That'll be Dave then, got his goals in half a season last year, so lets play him at right back then where he cannot be creative or do what he's best at. Kemy looked OK, nothing to rave at, was caught in posession on a number of occasions and was playing anewly promoted conference midfield. I'll reserve my judgement on him, but on first impressions struck me a bit of a journeyman at this level, but i'm patient and i'll wait to be proved wrong, hopefully.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

You don't understand football.

Sorry. I just thought someone should break this to you before you get in too deep.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here