Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy augstein

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
Did he boss the game, no. Did I see him making driving runs into the box, no. We need a goal threat from centre midfield?

Apr 12, 2011
I was impressed with him tonight. Looks comfortable on the ball and showed a good range of passing. Give him time to get fully fit and we could have a gem there.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Thought he looked very good tonight. Him and Bridcutt together in the middle with Ince for cover on the bench is a pretty decent centre midfield.

This. He was up for every high ball into midfield and faced down every attacking Newport player that came his way. I think he will be awesome.
Difficult when you spend most of the match playing 10 men against 14...

...That was the worst reffereeing I have ever seen. The man was a total t w a t.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
He showed some good touches, but more than once he dithered on the ball a little too long, a la Hammond.

This was more like my view. He seemed overly right-footed and dithering like Dicker. Ince was hopelessly right-footed as well.

I am not saying Agustein is bad, he might turn into another McNab type. Under appreciated. We needed somebody to dither and have composure on the ball, but Newport did not give anybody enough time. I thought Lualua was the most composed Albion player. I want to see him start against Derby.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
This was more like my view. He seemed overly right-footed and dithering like Dicker. Ince was hopelessly right-footed as well.

I am not saying Agustein is bad, he might turn into another McNab type. Under appreciated. We needed somebody to dither and have composure on the ball, but Newport did not give anybody enough time. I thought Lualua was the most composed Albion player. I want to see him start against Derby.

Really? I thought Kaz made a lot of wrong calls tonight, though I might just be blinded by the pass to Barnes when Buckley had the goal at his mercy

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
Whaaaaaaaat? He was our best player. For a big lad his close ball control was excellent and some of his long passes were quality - once he has learnt not to waste them on Barnes. Clearly not 100% match fit but u was very impressed with him.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Who the hell is Kemy Augstein?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Really? What game were you watching?
He looked absolutely head and shoulders above every player in the pitch IMO. Total class. Strong, creative, accurate passing and retained possession well.

The "dithering" was more about him looking for a decent pass whilst not losing possession - comparing him to Hammond or Dicker is an insult.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Just when I thought you couldn't show any less knowledge about football you come out with this gem about Lua Lua, he was awful last night. Never got into the game at all, can only remember a couple of times he got past a marker with the ball. He just didn't look up for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here