Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy and Leon in West street tonight

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
True although HKFC trying to make me look a precious dick when he Prob knew I was joking was worse :thumbsup:

No. I had no idea you 'were joking'.

Indeed, and HKFC isn't the only one identifying himself as a precious dick on this thread. Unbelievable bunch of sycophantic idiots on NSC unfortunately. Some people need to get a sense of humour.

Calling the OPs embarrassing story, and the suggestion that it should be 'reported to the club', tragic, is precious?

Okay mate.

Feb 14, 2010
Its lucky the likes of Frank Worthington, Jimmy Case and Steve Foster are not playing in this era! Let the lads have a night out.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Does CH ever take the time to read what is on here I wonder?

No.................................He takes hardly any time off, full stop but I bet you someone tells him about it.

To be honest it is not really good policy for the players to go out in town after a defeat. That said, it is their leisure time and they should be able to do what they want but with another very important game 3 days away, I think they should have been directed not to go out.

Don't like the fact that someone approaches them and suggests they should leave coz it's unlikely they will be hear anyhow. How are they meant to react when someone says that to them. I know it comes with the territory of being high profile in a one club city but the guys deserved to be left in peace or if you are gonna approach them, at least approach them with at least half decent politeness.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Its lucky the likes of Frank Worthington, Jimmy Case and Steve Foster are not playing in this era! Let the lads have a night out.

Fair point but they at least played in their era, Kemy hardly has played for us and Best is hardly achieving much for his wages unlike those 3.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here