Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What a bunch of cretin fans we have

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
What a bunch of cretin fans we have

Incorrect.

What an overpaid piece of shit* Kemy is. Continually playing the 'I'm injured card' whilst lording it up on twitter.

At the end of the day, the guys paid thousands a week and manager after manager has stated he simply doesn't apply himself, he should be sent packing, he's up there with my most disliked player for his attitude and clear lack of effort. I'd have him training on his own doing laps for 3 hours whilst all our professional players who actually want to play football train together.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Incorrect.

What an overpaid piece of shit* Kemy is. Continually playing the 'I'm injured card' whilst lording it up on twitter.

At the end of the day, the guys paid thousands a week and manager after manager has stated he simply doesn't apply himself, he should be sent packing, he's up there with my most disliked player for his attitude and clear lack of effort. I'd have him training on his own doing laps for 3 hours whilst all our professional players who actually want to play football train together.

Some people really need to get a grip if they get bothered by this.

Shall we verbally attack CMS too ? His goal scoring last 2 seasons has been beyond poor for a £3m player

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Approached Kemy and advised he prob wont be here next year. Said has been injured for 2 years but was fit enough to smoke a shisha pipe and drink all night. Told Leon Best where to go and he advised doesn't like the club and couldn't give a f**k.

Get them out now!

Old bill turned up and they sent a fat henche man towards us. Great one.Tony Bloom get rid of these muppets now. CCTV on street if you need it.

Saw it happen, you were being a ****, got told to **** off and didn't, then a Brighton lad stepped in and you legged it.
The plot thickens.

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
Saw it happen, you were being a ****, got told to **** off and didn't, then a Brighton lad stepped in and you legged it.

If you were there then you'll also be well aware that there was 3 coppers running over whilst this 'So called Brighton Lad' was swinging at anyone within reach.

I was there mate and nobody ran until the copper gave chase, I should know I was there too. I'm not saying shouting abuse at our own players is something to be proud of, but the simple fact is the guy takes the utter piss out of this club and it's fans who pays his wages, I'm not part of the clap the away fans brigade, Kemy is a mug and it was only right that he was told that too whilst the lazy scum sits back and counts his cash he doesn't earn.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
If you were there then you'll also be well aware that there was 3 coppers running over whilst this 'So called Brighton Lad' was swinging at anyone within reach.

I was there mate and nobody ran until the copper gave chase, I should know I was there too. I'm not saying shouting abuse at our own players is something to be proud of, but the simple fact is the guy takes the utter piss out of this club and it's fans who pays his wages, I'm not part of the clap the away fans brigade, Kemy is a mug and it was only right that he was told that too whilst the lazy scum sits back and counts his cash he doesn't earn.

Calling our own players scum... :facepalm:

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
Calling our own players scum... :facepalm:

Our own players would indicate that he's someone who plays for us, he doesn't actually play for us at all, he feigns injury and chills out on thousands a week, he's worse than someone falsely claiming sickness benefit.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
This most of been some sort of sick joke. I mean 2 of the most hated players walking down weststreeet together. They got a nurve .

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Incorrect.

I don't disagree with what you're saying, however, that's more down to bad management than the player. The player has lost motivation and each week a pay cheque turns up, easy to switch off given those circumstances. He's a dick, yes, but we're allowing him to be.

As for people on here saying they don't want to play for the club we have to remember to them it really is just a job, I don't love some of my clients but they pay my invoices. Playing for Brighton isn't a calling.

Personally I don't rate either of them but I wouldn't allow someone who worked for me to "get away with it".

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The sad thing is i wouldn't put it pass somebody to actually email Barber over this. Lets face it if our fans can scream for a policeman over a naughty footballers actions then nothing would surprise me with our lot. :facepalm:

True although HKFC trying to make me look a precious dick when he Prob knew I was joking was worse :thumbsup:

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Our own players would indicate that he's someone who plays for us, he doesn't actually play for us at all, he feigns injury and chills out on thousands a week, he's worse than someone falsely claiming sickness benefit.

Reel your neck in son - you haven't got a clue whether he 'feigns injury' or not and to state that is both embarrassing and potentially libellous too!!

In any other job an employee feigning injury/sickness or not putting any effort in would be dismissed on incapability grounds. I thought the club were now trying to operate in accordance with good employment practice.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Some people really need to get a grip if they get bothered by this.

Shall we verbally attack CMS too ? His goal scoring last 2 seasons has been beyond poor for a £3m player

At least CMS gives his all when playing ,Kemy is a total cop out ,waste of talent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here