Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy Agustien

Withdean South Stand

Mar 2, 2014
Where have you got all this from?

He's one of the many who talk like they know what they're talking about, without actually having any basis of fact at all. You wouldn't think it from reading the posts, but he doesn't know. He's just making assumptions based on "logic". He is an extremely tedious and tiresome poster.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Swansea have well mugged us off with Harley , Dobbie and now Agustein

This.

As for him being immense next season lets hope so......

However, we can only go on what we've seen and for me, he is overweight, with a poor attitude and seemingly incapable of finishing a game.

He can spot a pass and has ability, but he plays for himself when I've seen him.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Where have you got all this from?
Somebody in the media at Yorkshire Evening Press suggests Leeds are after an unnamed midfielder from Wolves, which may or may not depend on them replacing him with Agustien or other targets.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
He's one of the many who talk like they know what they're talking about, without actually having any basis of fact at all. You wouldn't think it from reading the posts, but he doesn't know. He's just making assumptions based on "logic". He is an extremely tedious and tiresome poster.
Who on earth are you? I imagine the fact that you have so small a post count means you've visited this site once or twice before? Have a look through my post history before stating bollocks, many thanks.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
This.

As for him being immense next season lets hope so......

However, we can only go on what we've seen and for me, he is overweight, with a poor attitude and seemingly incapable of finishing a game.

He can spot a pass and has ability, but he plays for himself when I've seen him.

This over weight thing is absolute nonsense, not match fit yes but overweight no.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
I had a dream last night that Kemy started the first game under Hypia, set up 2 and scored one himself. He got a standing ovation from the crowd and did a forward roll in front of the North Stand before he left the pitch. So there.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I had a dream last night that Kemy started the first game under Hypia, set up 2 and scored one himself. He got a standing ovation from the crowd and did a forward roll in front of the North Stand before he left the pitch. So there.

Was it a roly poly type of forward roll?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
This over weight thing is absolute nonsense, not match fit yes but overweight no.

Rubbish, look at his body mass. He is carrying too much weight you can see it, and that contributes to his inability to finish a game. He needs a good, hard pre-season.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013

Was it anything like Jon Obika's backward roll?

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Maybe I'm missing something but he's nearly 28 and not sure he's been a success anywhere.

Perhaps you guys know more about him than I do but the little I can reference is that he's an extraordinarily indifferent footballer with a high opinion of himself and (too) hard to manage

God - people write some rubbish on this site and this is so typical as you have clearly obtained these 'thoughts' from other posts on NSC or wherever rather than any real knowledge of the man!

The fact is that not a single person posting on this thread has got a feckin' clue about what went wrong in KA's first season but the few times he did make an appearance he looked decent - so, as he still has another season on his contract and we have lost 10 or so players in the last 6 months, lets hope that Hyypia gets the best out of him and Key proves all the doubters wrong!!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
So another potential 'out'.

9 new players now needed, or 12 if Ankers, Calderon, and Bruno don't sign their new deals.

Bruno is on wiki list. Maybe he has signed the contract? So is the Latvian.

God - people write some rubbish on this site and this is so typical as you have clearly obtained these 'thoughts' from other posts on NSC or wherever rather than any real knowledge of the man!

The fact is that not a single person posting on this thread has got a feckin' clue about what went wrong in KA's first season but the few times he did make an appearance he looked decent - so, as he still has another season on his contract and we have lost 10 or so players in the last 6 months, lets hope that Hyypia gets the best out of him and Key proves all the doubters wrong!!

Robert Key the cricketer - now he really is a piece of lard for a professional sportsman.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

stop talking so much sense and on a Sunday afternoon:thumbsup:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Clearly overweight (for a pro footballer). The club even told him to go and sort himself out or he wouldn't be considered for first team action, and he failed to do so, so no sense being talked by Brighton Bluenose at all. The best option would be a mutual agreement for him to leave this summer.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Didn't Wolves want him? A swap for Ward would solve a couple of problems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here