Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy Agustien

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Wasn't impressed with him today either seemed to lose the ball and seems yards slow ... but this looks like the type of player we are now going to sign which quite simply aren't good enough. Think we need to let Oscar choose his own players and not have them foisted upon him by Burke and Barber because they are cheap

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How ? He gave the ball away pretty much every time he got it.
No he didn't.
He's light years quicker with the ball than Hammond.
He's more attack minded than Hammond will ever be.
He's not shy with the opposition.
He doesn't hide from his own team.
He'll score goals.

and he's not even match fit.
Are you being serious?
Yes.

I wager today will be one of his lesser performances for us, and he was still better than Hammond.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No he didn't.
He's light years quicker with the ball than Hammond.
He's more attack minded than Hammond will ever be.
He's not shy with the opposition.
He doesn't hide from his own team.
He'll score goals.

and he's not even match fit.

Yes.

I wager today will be one of his lesser performances for us, and he was still better than Hammond.

Well I thought he was Horseshit today. He may be good in time but today he was useless and a liability IMO.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm with you stat, first time he's played 90 mins in absolutely ages. More concerned with Calde tbh.
Last season, whenever Calde legged it into their half Greer and A.N.Other played slightly further apart, and Bridcutt would go across to cover right back.

For Calde Bridcutt was a big miss today.

Quite what Greer & Upson were playing at I just don't know.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Why do people focus on the negative parts of a performance rather than some of the racking cross field balls that he did? It's strange, a lot of people would rather knock than praise

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I think he'll score a few screamers when he gets match fit.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What racking crosses were they ? They all went to the opposition. He may come good but if you thought he was good today. RAISE THE BAR ! I am sure he knows he was Toilet today.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
What racking crosses were they ? They all went to the opposition. He may come good but if you thought he was good today. RAISE THE BAR ! I am sure he knows he was Toilet today.

Would suggest you get your hands on the long highlights when they are available, hopefully all will be revealed. They certainly didn't all go the oppostion

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Well I thought he was Horseshit today. He may be good in time but today he was useless and a liability IMO.

In fairness he's admitted himself he didn't have the best of games today and had it not been for injuries I very much doubt he would've even been considered as a starter, But I still wouldn't describe his performance today as horseshit myself. In fact I thought he did quite a good job of holding the midfield together in the first half while Ince was having a bit of league debut nerves.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Kemy's toilet performance is still better than the ball circling, ponderous, disappearing, limp, Hammond.

Bridcutt will be pleased to have someone to actually play with instead of a slower shadow.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
In fairness he's admitted himself he didn't have the best of games today and had it not been for injuries I very much doubt he would've even been considered as a starter, But I still wouldn't describe his performance today as horseshit myself. In fact I thought he did quite a good job of holding the midfield together in the first half while Ince was having a bit of league debut nerves.

Fair comment BB. I want him to do well but today he was SHITE pure and simple and I think he knows that.

D1AX

Jun 20, 2013
Looked bright at the start of the game.
Obviously not match fit yet.
I like the fact that he's a BIG unit.
I'm sure we'll see better performances from him in the future. (if he can stay clear of injury - looking at his medical file gives me a few worry lines).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here