StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
18389_541705802564063_1657562224_n.jpg

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
not sure why they are waiting now with kemy publishing a signing picture, saying goodbye to Swansea and changing his twitter page from yesterday. Perhaps it is the dreaded international clearance from the welsh fa, never really got that.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Nice idea, but when have the Albion ever in recent times done that with a new signing? I think TSB is right, there's other signings en route (hopefully) and the Press for them is being packaged together.

Transfer deadline day?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The Sun says he is Oscar's first signing since taking over. Wrong again.

not sure why they are waiting now with kemy publishing a signing picture, saying goodbye to Swansea and changing his twitter page from yesterday. Perhaps it is the dreaded international clearance from the welsh fa, never really got that.

Could well be the Welsh FA clearance but most clubs announce a signing subject to international clearance when it is a formality.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Provided they didn't explicitly say 'don't tell a soul' I think good on him for posting on twitter. Show's he's happy, excited, determined etc.

Glad I changed my profile pic week and a half ago now that David has gone and Kemy replaced him...... nice to see it actually happen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here