Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kemy Agustien

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
SussexSport ‏@SussexSport 1h
BREAKING NEWS: Kemy Augistine is currently at the Amex stadium signing a contract with Brighton #BHAFC #Brighton #Seagulls #Augustine

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
SussexSport ‏@SussexSport 1h
BREAKING NEWS: Kemy Augistine is currently at the Amex stadium signing a contract with Brighton #BHAFC #Brighton #Seagulls #Augustine

Two different spellings of his surname, both wrong.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Is Agustien in this picture?

uploadfromtaptalk1374962607157.jpg

Taken VERY pre-match.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Has he actually signed as the latest official news was that he was signing subject to a medical. Had he signed I would have expected him to have been introduced to the crowd last night at half time.,

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Has he actually signed as the latest official news was that he was signing subject to a medical. Had he signed I would have expected him to have been introduced to the crowd last night at half time.,

Nice idea, but when have the Albion ever in recent times done that with a new signing? I think TSB is right, there's other signings en route (hopefully) and the Press for them is being packaged together.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Nice idea, but when have the Albion ever in recent times done that with a new signing? I think TSB is right, there's other signings en route (hopefully) and the Press for them is being packaged together.

You have more optimism in what I said than I do :kiss:
Why not dare to dream though.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You could b right but how often do we play a home game on the day a player signs other than a loan player and he starts for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here