Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy Agustein - fashion icon

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Third page and still no Hiney Art?

Standards round this place are slipping.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I keep going back to that image, drawn like a rubbernecker at an horrendous car crash, and trying to image the conversation in the shop.

Kemy: So you don't think this outfit will make me look like a complete ****?
Shop assistant: Oh no sir. Most certainly not.
Kemy: So the skin tight leggings and the leopard print patches on my thigh and mid-rift don't make me look like an utter bellend?
Shop assistant: Sir! Of course not.
Kemy: Do you have a hat?

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
I am sure that he is blissfully aware that he has a fair few Twitter followers that track him, not to follow his classless and laughingly gauche clothes sense but maybe, just maybe, to see an odd tweet stressing his commitment to his day job and an ounce of humility towards his embarrassing and disappointing tenure at his current employer.

Cos that'll happen......

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I'm sorry but I still don't dislike him as much as Robbie Savage (Come to that I don't dislike anyone in football as much as the Gobby Cabbage)

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
I keep going back to that image, drawn like a rubbernecker at an horrendous car crash, and trying to image the conversation in the shop.

Kemy: So you don't think this outfit will make me look like a complete ****?
Shop assistant: Oh no sir. Most certainly not.
Kemy: So the skin tight leggings and the leopard print patches on my thigh and mid-rift don't make me look like an utter bellend?
Shop assistant: Sir! Of course not.
Kemy: Do you have a hat?

Classic :lol:
Almost wasted a sip of mai tai such was the mirth of it, shame on you Bry.

Perhaps it is a prank from one his friends who has an expert knowledge of "Photoshop", or perhaps Mr. Nylon's spleniforous post is closer to the truth?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here