Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy Agustein - fashion icon

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Makes me sick to my stomach that with our 4 season tickets we are contributing to this ****ing bellend's wages. Just get rid of the useless **** now.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.

Attachments

• deargod.jpg
    deargod.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 428

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Hannibal would assist, no doubt, in helping us locate this murderous patbutcherdopterist before he completes his tracksuit of common slaggery.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
At 5 Junior McDougald - A no mark by today's standards, but believed himself to be way too good for us.
at 4 Wayne Hemmingway - Ditto Saving the ball is not much use, if all you do is push it back out to the strikers feet.
at 3 Ryan Harley - We narrowly missed out on signing this starlet, only to succeed at the second attempt. Thanks Swansea !
at 2 Stephen Dobbie why oh why oh why ?
and at 1 the man himself and completing a trio of utters blanks signed from Swansea ....

Notable near misses, include numerous loan signings and bargain basement deals, which should still be marked reduced to clear. Hilton, Mahoney-Johnson, Silky Dave and many more best forgotten. All told not a massive amount of money wasted on any of these.
Some with longer memories than me, might want to consider Micky Thomas and a few old timers on one last pay day Joe Corrigan anyone ? Justin Fashanu perhaps ?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I retract my previous comments on him coming across well on Twitter and offer a full apology.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
I actually feel sorry for him, I mean..............................

.....................the silly sod actually thinks he looks good!!!! - is that a hat or is he trying to grow a mane?

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I do have a blind spot here. I got pretty pissed off with Will Hoskins a few years back. The reserves lost 5-0 and next day Hoskins who played turned up to training wearing ugg boots. This though is on another level.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Can we not make him turn up on match days just so that we can give him our opinion of his fashion sense? If Burke was only fired for one thing then this could be it.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Plush residence. Expensive clothes. What does he do for a living?

The residence in the picture doesn't look plush to me -- cheaply finished, if anything. And I'm sure that you could assemble a fancy dress outfit looking like that for a fiver from the charity shops in the London Road.

So, if you didn't know, I'm not sure you could deduce much about his wealth or income from this picture.

I agree, however, that he does look very, very silly indeed. I almost admire the chutzpah of someone who'd wear something like that in public, let alone distribute a picture of himself wearing it to the wider world via Twitter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here