Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keith Andrews on loan?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I think he'll definitely be a first pick. Good credentials.

I guess a lot depends on how Agustien is used and how we set up more generally. Bridcutt, Andrews and Agustien doesn't look particularly ambitious. Very much hope it's not insurance for any Bridcutt exit

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I guess a lot depends on how Agustien is used and how we set up more generally. Bridcutt, Andrews and Agustien doesn't look particularly ambitious. Very much hope it's not insurance for any Bridcutt exit

Think you will be pleasantly surprised with Agustien and Andrews. Can't help thinking I've seen him used as a LB on occasions for different teams.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Dobbie wasn't good enough for us, palace took him and he score and provided pretty much all the goals that kept them in the play offs after their terrible run of form late last season.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I'm happy with this signing myself as I was with the signing of Agustien, It's nice to see flair players but you still need to some strength in the centre of midfield.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Naysayers need to look at what Swansea did. When they started their flairvolution, they had ten midget playmakers on the pitch. This saw them finish mid-table in the Champ for a couple of years. During that couple of years, they gradually added more and more steel to their midfield. Once they'd struck the perfect balance between flair and brute force, they battered everyone and went up (and stayed up)
Coincidentally, that was their THIRD season in this league...

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I'm happy with this signing myself as I was with the signing of Agustien, It's nice to see flair players but you still need to some strength in the centre of midfield.

Agreed. We have plenty of flair players in midfield but looked a bit thin among the ball winners. Hammond has gone, Crofts is a shadow of his former self and Bridders can't shoulder all the work. I hope JFC becomes a regular but Agustien and Andrews are sensible additions. Ince sounds like he might be handy too. We could also do with a few more goals from midfield. Hammond did ok in that respect but Crofts and Bridders aren't exactly prolific. Good to hear that Andrews isn't afraid to have a shot and has a reasonable scoring record.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Eligible for selection today

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He's off isn't he ?

Hope it's for 6million+

Hope it's not to Palace.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Could be included in the squad now that Bridcutt is out injured.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Bye Bridcutt

I don't see how the two are connected. What would be the point of selling our best player (arguably) and replacing him with a loanee?
-------------------------

I think it's a good solid signing - i don't see why each player we sign needs to be a 'flair' player or come from Spain/somewhere else - as long as they do the business when they pull on the shirt then that's good enough for me. He's got a good pedigree and hopefully he'll add the steel to our midfield, which was accused of being too lightweight last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here