[Politics] Keir Starmer

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In a world of increasing social equality, I think Labour have completely messed up not appointing a woman and went for the perceived “safe option”!

That is a sexist comment, if you don't mind my saying. Best candidate won. Like everwhere, labour would have loved to have appointed a woman. My last two heads of department were women and the college is still hugging itself in joy. Both were the best candidates at the time, though :shrug:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Apologies for the grammar - I have been toying with alternative forms of expression recently, and finding that not stitching to the usual norms is quite deliberating.

That's ok. Say 30 Hail Marys. "Hail Mary, full of Grace, The Lord is with ya innit blud"

Jan 30, 2008
Any good news from Farage? Remember him?

Don't cry when your Brexit goes the same way as Euro 2020 and the Olympics.
We've Left the EU but I guess it's still eating you up a bit like the Liberals catastrophic showing at the G/E, obviously no good news for them:shrug:
Regards
DF

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I would have been happy with Nandy or Starmer. Eventually a worth while leader.

Regardless who you vote for, everyone should want two strong parties, with good leaders. It will benefit us all.

This Tory party has been the worst in my lifetime and yet they walked the last election.

We've Left the EU but I guess it's still eating you up a bit like the Liberals catastrophic showing at the G/E, obviously no good news for them:shrug:
Regards
DF

Haven't left the EU yet...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Don't you people ever give up?

It's a serious point. If we're just coming back from this economic earthquake I wouldn't expect anyone in their right mind to try and negotiate a final deal in six months or less over Zoom. Expect the final snip to be delayed for a year and Boris to blame CV19, quite rightly. The last thing these people will want are more empty shelves in the supermarkets and GDP contractions.

You stick your head in the sand and blame "us people" if you want. Though I'd love to hear your theory on why a Brexit deal is more important than the Olympics.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
I would have been happy with Nandy or Starmer. Eventually a worth while leader.

Regardless who you vote for, everyone should want two strong parties, with good leaders. It will benefit us all.

This Tory party has been the worst in my lifetime and yet they walked the last election.

Haven't left the EU yet...

You're beyond help # prey for the deluded
Regards
DF

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Don't be a rude prick...

Let me clarify for you...

The UK remains subject to EU law and remains part of the EU customs union and single market during the transition

You're talking to a bloke who can't even construct a hash tag, to be fair.

Jan 30, 2008
Don't be a rude prick...

Let me clarify for you...

The UK remains subject to EU law and remains part of the EU customs union and single market during the transition
Rude ???Cant think of what happened on the 31st of January can you ,
.....still praying
Regards
DF

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Rude ???Cant think of what happened on the 31st of January can you ,
.....still praying
Regards
DF

Why don't you get the massive dictionary you keep with you at all times and look up the word "transition". After that I would go for the words "exceptional" and "circumstances".

Jan 30, 2008
Why don't you get the massive dictionary you keep with you at all times and look up the word "transition". After that I would go for the words "exceptional" and "circumstances".

Absolutely nothing to do with the 'Good news 'for the labour party , I'll leave you to it
Regards
DF

D

Deleted member 2719

I'm not sure the labour party is interested in your vote. It's needs to get rid of extremist nutjobs, not attract more.

Haha, I am not anti-semantic.

What extremist views do I have?

Well he is likeable to me.

Having spoilt my vote in the last 2 elections, finally to have someone I could vote for is actually a cause for a smile.

Fair enough, I don't see him connecting to the mass, barristers tend to be fake, Starmer, Thornberry, Grieve and Soubry all full of blag IMO.

In a world of increasing social equality, I think Labour have completely messed up not appointing a woman and went for the perceived “safe option”!

Yep totally agree.

One thing, at least we won't have to here the fake chant of the lesser spotted Corbynist any more.

If Starmer and Rayner are their dream team they are in trouble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports