Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keeping yourself occupied when self-isolating

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
"Isolation is the experience of being separated from others. It may result from being physically separated from others".

I can be out and physically separated from others. Plenty of Cornwall to be alone in.
This, I have my allotment and my lure fishing I can do. It may not be total isolation but there aren't too many other people 400 yds off the beach at low tide in March.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Start writing a best selling book

'The fun of self isolating'

Day 1

Cough Cough

"I feel hot" I said to the four walls ......

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Going to do our little bit to save the planet by planting a load of oak trees, hornbeam, maple etc with my family. Bought 30 saplings from English Woodlands today in preparation.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
D71BAFFF-A619-4306-B4BA-16BFC733F1FA.jpeg

Should probably last me until next year’s pandemic.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
I shall be re watching all our games from the past few seasons. I'll probably skip the 2nd half of last season mind you.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Just a warning to those happy to stand down and not help your company if you can. Business's are going to suffer financially across the board, some more than others, but very few will benefit. Plenty will be on the edge and a fair few will go under and people lose their jobs.

Tax revenue will fall massively as profits will be down, people will be out of work etc. So even when we get over this, we will have a massive income deficit is this country. Tax will have to increase for years to fill the void, more people will be on benefits and companies will put up costs to continue trading or unfortunately recoup profits or money lost.

So basically don't see this as any form of jolly because its not. If you can help out your business, do it, because we will all suffer even more if we don't.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Just a warning to those happy to stand down and not help your company if you can. Business's are going to suffer financially across the board, some more than others, but very few will benefit. Plenty will be on the edge and a fair few will go under and people lose their jobs.

Tax revenue will fall massively as profits will be down, people will be out of work etc. So even when we get over this, we will have a massive income deficit is this country. Tax will have to increase for years to fill the void, more people will be on benefits and companies will put up costs to continue trading or unfortunately recoup profits or money lost.

So basically don't see this as any form of jolly because its not. If you can help out your business, do it, because we will all suffer even more if we don't.

Someone knows their boss reads NSC!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here