Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keeping yourself occupied when self-isolating

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A minor thing compared to the urine and dick stuff above.

I went on a lad’s holiday to Tenerife, where my room mate was obsessed with his sleeps, including a seemingly never-ending siesta from 6 til 9 every evening so that “he looked fresh went we went clubbing”. I just wanted to get the bars.

In a age before mobiles, I used to wind his watch (sitting next to his bed) on a random hour or two whilst he slept, then wake him up. In boozing and clubbing mode, he never cottoned on. I’d wind his watch back later on. I did this every evening.

We both had a brilliant holiday.

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It was a throwaway line unfortunately, If our captains of industry and business hadn't squirreled all their cash out of the country we might not be in such a mess ! had a small team talk with the boss today. Takings are down and look likely to plummet imminently, he said jobs will go but on a last in first out basis, i'm safeish but not immune forever if it gets really bad..... All our stores are franchises, the co-owners ( Public shares are not available ) ) who started the company started getting their profits and liabilities out of the UK 25 odd years back, as I have often mentioned, they are sat on £1.5 Billion , they will ride this out in Guernsey very comfortably.

:thumbsup:

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Cribbed from Reddit.
Take your pick.
D4883DB9-51B7-4DB9-B84F-C4E4E9941DBE.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here