Kazim Richards

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
Some of our lot see players like apes behind bars, where they can gob off at them then flip them off when they're worked into a lather.
Say Richards was across a pub bar, would they talk shite then?
As above. That.

Rofl this is a ridiculous comment. Very little to be gained from doing that to apes. However, shouting abuse at players can affect a players performance.

Doesn't mean I agree with shouting abuse. Just that I think this comparison is poor at best.

Actually my post is just as bad.

Lots can be gained from shouting and eyeing up apes in cages.

Its like rofl and goading people on forums.

Doesn't mean I would do it.

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Gus Poyet ‏@NotGusPoyet
Tragic news, after a scuffle in the tunnel as players leave pitch, [MENTION=13951]colin[/MENTION]_kazim08 dip Gully in mayonnaise & eat him #bhafc #BRFC

Gus Poyet ‏@NotGusPoyet
[MENTION=13951]colin[/MENTION]_kazim08 claim he no make homophobic gestures to #bhafc fans but was instead impersonating the Chicken Tonight advert #BRFC

Gus Poyet ‏@NotGusPoyet
[MENTION=13951]colin[/MENTION]_kazim08 eat so many burgers after the match he now running in the 3.15 at Ascot tomorrow #bhafc #BRFC

Gus Poyet ‏@NotGusPoyet
Reporter asked [MENTION=13951]colin[/MENTION]_kazim08 what he think of Leicester, he reply he like two slices of it on a BaconDoubleCheeseburger #bhafc

Gus Poyet ‏@NotGusPoyet
Sat Nav users in Blackburn have been told to update their TomToms after [MENTION=13951]colin[/MENTION]_kazim08 's stomach was given it's own postcode #bhafc #BRFC

[Tweet]01433303548960768[/Tweet]

....and not forgetting

Sad news. [MENTION=13951]colin[/MENTION]_kazim08 has been diagnosed with a flesh eating disease. Doctors have given him only 48 more years to live #bhafc #brfc

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Ok, so just for awareness, I've reported the incident to Kick It Out. They're taking the complaint to the FA and PFA, and notifying both clubs to investigate.

This isn't something to be taken lightly. Schools across the country are desperately trying to ensure that children from as little as 4grow up understanding that it's simply not acceptable to make racist, homophobic, or bullying comments. A professional footballer, regardless of the provocation from the home fans, should be capable of ensuring his actions both on and off the pitch are worthy of his profession, and above reproach.

In light of some of the comments about CKR receiving abuse aboout "kebabs", then it saddens me even more that our own home fans think this is acceptable. If he so wished, he would be well within his rights to ensure those responsible are also investigated.

Football is a passionate sport, and I fully understand that things can be said in the heat of the moment, but racist and homophobic abuse is simply not welcome from either side.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Ok, so just for awareness, I've reported the incident to Kick It Out. They're taking the complaint to the FA and PFA, and notifying both clubs to investigate.

This isn't something to be taken lightly. Schools across the country are desperately trying to ensure that children from as little as 4grow up understanding that it's simply not acceptable to make racist, homophobic, or bullying comments. A professional footballer, regardless of the provocation from the home fans, should be capable of ensuring his actions both on and off the pitch are worthy of his profession, and above reproach.

In light of some of the comments about CKR receiving abuse aboout "kebabs", then it saddens me even more that our own home fans think this is acceptable. If he so wished, he would be well within his rights to ensure those responsible are also investigated.

Football is a passionate sport, and I fully understand that things can be said in the heat of the moment, but racist and homophobic abuse is simply not welcome from either side.

Well done Narly. If you need any back up or an additional witness, then let me know.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
God some of you lot are soft! 'Oh he poked his fingers at his bum' Boo hoo. Banter works both ways!

It's quite sad when people in society actually defend actions such as this.

I'm not offended by what CKR did but some people may be. It's like if I saw one person racially abusing another, I wouldn't be directly offended, but it doesn't make it right and it certainly doesn't make it "banter".

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is anybody genuinely pretending (or worse still, actually believing) that suggesting to a player who has lived in Turkey for the last few years, that he has indulged in too much Turkish food, is RACIST abuse?

Utterly ridiculous. Get over yourselves.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Is anybody genuinely pretending (or worse still, actually believing) that suggesting to a player who has lived in Turkey for the last few years, that he has indulged in too much Turkish food, is RACIST abuse?

Utterly ridiculous. Get over yourselves.

This. If anyone called me a fat roast beef eating bastard i wouldn't find it racist. Offensive maybe but not racist

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
This. If anyone called me a fat roast beef eating bastard i wouldn't find it racist. Offensive maybe but not racist

This is quite an interesting point. Roast Beef is a uniquely English thing to eat. The French call us "Roast Beef", as a unique put down, just as we were called Limeys by the Yanks. It may not be officially classed as racist, but it is still abuse in one way or another. Ok we may not find being called Roast Beef insulting, or particularly offensive, but having a pop at CKR about eating kebabs could be taken by him as offensive. I personally would never have used that terminology to put him off his game because, in my humble opinion, that's a little close to the mark.

The racist/homophobic line is a well blurred thing, and the closer you get to it, the more likely you are to cause offense. Just as CKR did last night.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
So you are all allowed to abuse him but he gives it back and you all want to report him ??

For fucks sake you lot grow a pair and man up!!

If you can't take it, don't dish it out, doesn't matter who it is !!
this , cant believe the amount of sneaky tell tales on here , " can we report him " "disgusting if true" etc get a life it's football for fucks sake.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
This is quite an interesting point. Roast Beef is a uniquely English thing to eat. The French call us "Roast Beef", as a unique put down, just as we were called Limeys by the Yanks. It may not be officially classed as racist, but it is still abuse in one way or another. Ok we may not find being called Roast Beef insulting, or particularly offensive, but having a pop at CKR about eating kebabs could be taken by him as offensive. I personally would never have used that terminology to put him off his game because, in my humble opinion, that's a little close to the mark.

The racist/homophobic line is a well blurred thing, and the closer you get to it, the more likely you are to cause offense. Just as CKR did last night.
I am sitting here reading this post partly amused, partly in amazement and partly sad that you are fairly representative of the new breed of football fan , you've actually sat down and thought deeply about this post before putting it on NSC havent you ? you're actually serious about it, thank christ that your type havent totally taken over football, or "footie" as you probably call it.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
@Suspolfootball: Sussex police are aware of the allegations regarding homophobia last night and will be conducting a full investigation

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
As per with these sorts of things 80% of people have gone way too far in either direction. What he did wasn't a "disgrace to the game", it was a bit stupid. And those defending him and see no issue with it are also being stupid. The world isn't black and white, it's all shades of grey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports