Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kaz

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
KLL and Ince were the top two, but Calderon, Ward, Greer, Buckley and Barnes were all terrific.

Kusczsak had an excellent game too, but he'll be very disappointed with their goal.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Well done for starting this thread. You have been one of LuaLua's main critics over the last couple of seasons. Oscar has not improved him, he has always been this good. The big difference between poyet and Oscar is Oscar plays him from the start rather than sit him in the stands.

Well done for noticing, I have to admit I was wrong. I think Oscar might be man managing him better than Poyet did.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well done for noticing, I have to admit I was wrong. I think Oscar might be man managing him better than Poyet did.
Still a long way to go.
KLL definitely needs some form of boost to get to the best of his abilities, failing that and the wheels can still come off.

I do remember last season, Charlie saying they had spent a long time working with KLL's shooting technique.
Being a real threat seems to be beginning to pay off.

Craig Noone, anyone?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Pig was outstanding today, he was a very close 2nd / 3rd today in being mom. His saves in the second half made it comfortable in the end

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Awesome today. Edged Ince for MOM in my opinion. I agree he needs to start.

That said I don't think anyone on the pitch knows what he'll do next or where his next ball will go and that includes him.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Kaz was MOM by a distance today. This could really be a turning point in his Albion career. Prior yo this season I think most people preferred him as purely an impact sub hampered by poor defending, no tracking back and poor decision making. However, today and at Reading he put in a real shift in all areas of the game. I think people are going to have to accept that sometimes he might fluff a cross or blaze over but he's just as likely to score a stunner and was only denied by the bar.

Keep it up Kaz, stay off twitter with silly remarks and you could be an Albion legend.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well done for starting this thread. You have been one of LuaLua's main critics over the last couple of seasons. Oscar has not improved him, he has always been this good. The big difference between poyet and Oscar is Oscar plays him from the start rather than sit him in the stands.
Also, I believe Kaz is no longer facing an affray charge - that sort of thing can really effect your life and performances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here