Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kaz

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
KLL did everything except score. He did everything we know he can do but the difference was that he managed it for 90+5 minutes ... he can still skin full-backs late in the game. Normally we see that only in his "impact sub" role.

But I also thought we saw a much more intelligent Kaz today, not the one-man-band cameo we sometimes see. It wasn't just the crosses - his generally passing play, and tackling, and work rate, was light years ahead of what we've seen before.

Definite MoM for me.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
One strange thing today was we had a lot of corners however we had a vertically challenged team given all their back four were Shrek sized.

So why take so long to decide that our tallest player Ince could go up for corners ?

I'm guessing it's because Ince is much faster than Greer and Upson - in case we get hit on the break?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Great performance and I noticed the ref was extremely reluctant to give him anything too. MoM for me too.

Last edited:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Love the bloke ,about time he got a decent chance..

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
One strange thing today was we had a lot of corners however we had a vertically challenged team given all their back four were Shrek sized.

So why take so long to decide that our tallest player Ince could go up for corners ?

I must admit I was wondering that one myself, It was only when I saw Oscar waving his arms at one of our corners that Ince finally went up for one and Ward stayed back.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
My MoM, though poor delivery in the first half. The effort that hit the bar seemed to inspire him on to even greater efforts in the second, and he was just unplayable. I think it was his best performance for us. Even showed Lopez how to take a decent corner and free-kick.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Kaz imense and was brilliant to have 2 attacking wingers to stretch the game especially at home. I know there were not loads of options but seems Oscar really wants to go and win games. When kaz is in space and in the right frame of mind he is brilliant to watch.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Back to his best. Nobody can change direction like he can.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Kaz had a mixed first half and Ince was consistent throughout. And the fact he's so young filling in for Bridcutt and Andrews made his performance more impressive. Therefore probably just edged it for MOM.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Ince edged it for me, but both put in superb performances. Had it not been for his final ball in the first half (which seemed to be straight out for a goal kick most of the time) he'd have taken the MoM

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Kaz and Wardy on the left, Calde and Buckley on the right. About time! Bloody loved it. KLL was quality today. Oscar seems to have told him to cut inside more and attack from a central position when needed as well. This is the most consistent KLL has been since the heady days of League 1. Long may it continue.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He really was on planet football today, one move in the 2nd half took two players out and their defender bottle a challenge on him as he was already on a yellow.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Definite MoM for me today. Oscar seems to be getting the best out of him. Never stopped running and constantly caused them problems.
Well done for starting this thread. You have been one of LuaLua's main critics over the last couple of seasons. Oscar has not improved him, he has always been this good. The big difference between poyet and Oscar is Oscar plays him from the start rather than sit him in the stands.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I thought Kaz mom and Ince a close second. Both were great though and I agree that it's lovely to see KLL start a few matches. That shot that hit the bar....such a pity it didn't hit the net, it would surely have burst it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here