Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kaz Retweet

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Last time Augestein played he was the best player on the pitch by miles certainly better than when he first came to Albion !!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Kaz has been good this season and does deserve more game time. How Lingard and Rodriguez can start out wide in front of him on current form is beyond me. Bit immature to post that though. I hope he stays, he is the type of player who gets the crowd off their seats when he gets the ball.

I think that there is more likkehood of either or both scoring than Lua Lua

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
He never plays as well when he starts as when he comes on as a sub. He may not like it, but he's an impact player. He is never the same threat when starting a game. He is however my favorite Albion player!
Funny how people keep saying that, yet other players need 3 or 4 game run in the side to get up to speed.

I think has started two games in a row ONCE this season. I think its very hard to judge a player when hes not given a fair run.

But then Kaz is an out and out winger. Might as well release him, as we don't use those any more. We rather play strikers as wingers and watch them struggle!!

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Funny how people keep saying that, yet other players need 3 or 4 game run in the side to get up to speed.

I think has started two games in a row ONCE this season. I think its very hard to judge a player when hes not given a fair run.

But then Kaz is an out and out winger. Might as well release him, as we don't use those any more. We rather play strikers as wingers and watch them struggle!!

fair point

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here