Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kaz Retweet

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I can think of plenty of matches that he started and played well. I think him and Buckley have only started together once this season which is a shame as Palace at home last season showed how dangerous we can be with both of them in the side supplying Ulloa upfront.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Kaz's Twitter feed reminds me of when I used to watch The Wire with the subtitles on.

Long sections of complete unintelligable gibberish.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Attention seeking, looking for more people to tweet him how amazing he is and how he has to stay.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Bye bye Kaz, gonna miss your over hit crosses, your under hit crosses, your wild shots from 40 yards, your holding the game up before you attempt to cross the ball, your ridiculous feigning of injury ( even when we're losing at times), your whingeing that your not getting a start. If you want to start drop a division and take a pay cut or be thankful for what you have. Your sometimes exciting because we don't know what you are going to do next, but your not quality. This year you have scored how many goals in how many hours played?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Usual retweeting of the arselicking tweets he gets, nothing new.

He rarely contributes when starts, and recently he hasnt contributed when he comes on as a sub. He could really do with a loan spell somewhere else.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I love him and wish that he was given more game time. His tweets and use of social media are not much different to what you'd expect from any normal young lad with a fair bit of time on his hands.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
The more I think about the more I dislike him. Oh for a team of Carpenter, Rodgers, Oatway, Cullip, Morgan, Watson, Zamora, etc. who would gladly spend their Friday/Saturday night down the local pub with common working people and act like the normal, genuine blokes they were.

There's not enough affection in this team, and that can probably said for a host sides at this level and beyond. Football shouldn't always be about winning, it should be about building a fan-player relationship that goes beyond empty quotes like 'they're amazing fans who turn out week after week'.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
He never plays as well when he starts as when he comes on as a sub. He may not like it, but he's an impact player. He is never the same threat when starting a game. He is however my favorite Albion player!
agreed ...far more effective being brought on for last 3rd of the game.....!!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Kaz is my favourite player because He is a game changer and lifts the team when he comes on. He makes things happen and terrifies defenders.

I think it's the part of the season where we just needs wins, go for it Oscar, Buckley, Kaz, Lingard and Ulloa on, feed the wingers and be put the pressure on the away teams at home.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was under the impression that he has niggly thigh/hamstring problems, which he has had since he joined us and caused delays in us signing him? Is he actually capable of playing 90 mins regularly?

His tweets tend to sound pretty immature in general as well IMO.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Kaz has been good this season and does deserve more game time. How Lingard and Rodriguez can start out wide in front of him on current form is beyond me. Bit immature to post that though. I hope he stays, he is the type of player who gets the crowd off their seats when he gets the ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here