Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayode Odejayi

johnnyrocketpants

Mar 7, 2009
I have a feeling this is the bloke who scored against Chelsea, and missed a sitter somewhere didn't he?

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
I'd say given the lack of any news on either the Huddersfield or Albion official websites, it's fair to assume that this is complete bollocks.

(Expect to see it in the Argus tomorrow.)

I seriously hope so!! He is awful

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Personally I would think he would give us something we haven't got at the moment

He'd give Barcelona something they haven't got at the moment, but that doesn't necessarily follow that they'd want or need him.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Hmmm... well, it will definitely be good to sign a centre forward if Owusu doesn't sign... is this guy really that bad?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I'd say given the lack of any news on either the Huddersfield or Albion official websites, it's fair to assume that this is complete bollocks.

(Expect to see it in the Argus tomorrow.)

Considering he plays for Barnsley, I wouldn't expect to see anything on the Huddersfield official website.

:shootself

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
A carthorse. We want to be playing free flowing attractive football, not hoofball. That was soooo last season. Bloom wants to see Brighton play as a footballing side. This fella would not suit one iota.

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
He is absolute toilet my family are barnsley fans and go every week my uncle said we should be getting the 100k to make up for the open goals in two yard headers he misses.

Went to Wembley last year to watch the fa cup semi and he was useless

Was going to get my 1st season ticket in 4 years this week I am actually considering holding off until I find out if this is true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here