Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
We need creativity to break down the defensive wall that will be sent down on Saturday . Last years game was so bad I think I actually went to sleep . By far the worst game of the season . So we need to be at this lot from the moment the game starts - an early goal and their plans for a point will be scuppered .

That goes for us/the crowd to - we need to be on their backs from kick off .

As for Kayal he cant be that bad or they would have said something - surely...

Brighton 4 - Preston 1

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Having a fitness test with a view to playing on Saturday according to the BBC. I guess the truth is, no-one knows anything. :shrug:

Maybe true. Also they must have told a couple of people porkies as those who thought they were ITK seem to have been misleas

Just my opinion of course Phil and god I hope I'm WRONG so badly BUT:

1) The BBC team news is poorly constructed gash in the main. They do little research.
2) We have a habit of not commenting on long term injuries now for a few weeks / months after.
3) Someone who I trust on twitter said he was still on crutches and protective boot about 10 days ago now
4) 3 separate posters, 2 of which I know have very good contacts have said it's much worse than first thought and 3 months out (from when it happened)

I'm pretty sure it's the case. BUT I really hope I'm wrong matey...

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
We need creativity to break down the defensive wall that will be sent down on Saturday . Last years game was so bad I think I actually went to sleep . By far the worst game of the season . So we need to be at this lot from the moment the game starts - an early goal and their plans for a point will be scuppered .

That goes for us/the crowd to - we need to be on their backs from kick off .

As for Kayal he cant be that bad or they would have said something - surely...

Brighton 4 - Preston 1

I'm afraid my source is reliable and was clear he had a fracture and would be back early Jan😒

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
ffs

absolute key player.

I know we did well at Wed with Sidwell and Norwood but I don't see them being consistently up to the level needed to maintain the challenge.

Will cost us top2 IMO

Rotten luck.

Norwich could get even luckier if Knockaert gets suspended v them

bollocks news

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
ffs

absolute key player.

I know we did well at Wed with Sidwell and Norwood but I don't see them being consistently up to the level needed to maintain the challenge.

Will cost us top2 IMO

Rotten luck.

Norwich could get even luckier if Knockaert gets suspended v them

bollocks news
Might be a controversial opinion but really don't think he's been all that this season. It's bad news but I don't think it's the end of the world.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Feb at the earliest I'm saying

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Its a blow for sure.

But unlike last season we have more than enough to cope this time around.

Stephens, Sidwell and Norwood will be absolutely fine.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Season over,once again the boards fannying around in the window will cost,won't make mid table with has beens and never will be's ,let's get rid of this unambitious board and get some foreign money in.

You wanted us to strengthen the midfield even more than we have? I think you need to support a richer team then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here