Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Katie Price Arrested Again for Alleged Drink Driving

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I would really love to see public vehicle crushings.I don't see the point in wasting money sending people like this to prison. However bring her out in a ill fitting jumpsuit, in front of a fee paying audience to witness her vehicles being crushed. You can put me down for front row seats.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
As wrong as Junior is by making it oddly personal while sat in his 'im so perfect' tower, I don't see why you should call him out for a lack of empathy.

Her issues are her's, she's made a point of documenting them, she's made a living from them, she appears to have done very little to resolve them.
All the while putting anyone and everyone at risk.

Take the celebrity of this and what have you got.

Unmarried mother of 5 (?)
Banned 6 times.
Charged with drug driving after crashing her car while disqualified.
Move her to Toxteth and she's just going to prison, no questions asked.

Change her ethnicity and injure (or god forbid kill someone) and she's on the front page of the Daily Mail and NOBODY, not one single person, is taking about empathy and issues.

Neither scenario is right, but the latter is more real.

Take the celebrity out of it and she probably wouldn't have some of the other issues in the first place! Just because someone has 'celebrity' status doesn't mean they can't have addiction issues, mental health issues etc etc.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Take the celebrity out of it and she probably wouldn't have some of the other issues in the first place! Just because someone has 'celebrity' status doesn't mean they can't have addiction issues, mental health issues etc etc.
And the rest of us are expected to abide by the law.

Take the celebrity away and she'd be in prison.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
An acquaintance of mine who has fairly recently done some time as a guest of Her Majestys assures me that class As are easier to get hold of inside than out. I’m not sure she would get the help she obviously needs inside, and would she want it anyway? She has had 10 years of a chaotic lifestyle,at least, and done nothing apart from a brief period in the Priory to address her problems.

Last edited:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Maybe Ant McPartland could point her in the right direction?

Crushing her car is a stupid idea, folk like this intent on driving will just go out and get another one.

Punishment or mental health help can only be the solution, although which one, I'd have to defer to the experts.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
And the rest of us are expected to abide by the law.

Take the celebrity away and she'd be in prison.

So you're all for locking up people with addictions?

She should be punished but I'm not sure locking her up is the way to go. Be interested to know how many from Toxteth are behind bars with the same situation minus the celebrity!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I fear for her family who will have their income stream compromised.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

She should be punished but I'm not sure locking her up is the way to go. Be interested to know how many from Toxteth are behind bars with the same situation minus the celebrity!
But your argument is that no one with addictions or mental health issues should be locked up even if they've shown to be a consistent threat to the public and themselves?
Drink and dangerous driving just seems to be let go if you're lucky not to kill someone

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
But your argument is that no one with addictions or mental health issues should be locked up even if they've shown to be a consistent threat to the public and themselves?
Drink and dangerous driving just seems to be let go if you're lucky not to kill someone

Not necessarily saying no one with addictions should serve time but judge each case on it's merits.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

If they are found to be guilty in a court of law.
Ignore that ruling.
Are then found guilty in a court of law.
Ignore that ruling.

Can you see a pattern forming?

I'm am all for locking up recidivists who put everyone else at risk.

I sure as hell am not emoting empathy and sympathy for someone who does as very good impression of a person unable to look beyond the bonnet of their own car.

Come back to me in x years time when Ms Price is sat on the GMB sofa telling her story, the consequences of her actions, and how they've made her the better person cleaner healthy today, and I will be full of empathy and sympathy.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Not necessarily saying no one with addictions should serve time but judge each case on it's merits.

presumably the merits of one with repeat offences means its time to do time?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Breaking news on BBC, she's NOT been charged with a drink or drug offence. Just driving while disqualified and without insurance.

Look, that won't do at all. We've already tried, convicted and imprisoned her FFS.

Somebody go and look for the key.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Breaking news on BBC, she's NOT been charged with a drink or drug offence. Just driving while disqualified and without insurance.

Wow. So who started the pernicious story with made-up information?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'd give her 5 years, one year to be served in custody and then release on parole and tag. 5 year driving ban taking effect upon release form prison and a drug rehabilitation order. One session missed, one meeting missed, one rehab activity missed or a positive piss test and it a recall to prison to serve the rest of her sentence in custody.

She needs a hefty shock and she needs her substance abuse problems addressed.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I'd give her 5 years, one year to be served in custody and then release on parole and tag. 5 year driving ban taking effect upon release form prison and a drug rehabilitation order. One session missed, one meeting missed, one rehab activity missed or a positive piss test and it a recall to prison to serve the rest of her sentence in custody.

She needs a hefty shock and she needs her substance abuse problems addressed.

Agreed. Then, when she gets out, she gets it on with Zaha. They both deserve a bit of happiness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here